“Closed. Kinda miss it.”
Review of Gino's Burgers and Chicken - CLOSED

Gino's Burgers and Chicken
Reviewed June 24, 2014

In a land of limited lunch choices, Gino's was always good when our lunch group couldn't collectively make up their minds. They had great onion straws and okay burgers. The best part was the unlimited toppings. Service was fantastic, and everyone was always super friendly! I really miss this place!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This location has been closed. When it was open, I was always disappointed and felt that the sandwiches were thrown together is a sloppy fashion. Also, seemed expensive for what you were getting. I guess I'm the end it just didn't work out for them.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My first job was making french fries at the old Geno's (in the late 60's) so we went out of our way to try the new Geno's. Good news first. The food was very good. I got a Giant, the meat was fresh and juicy. A very good burger. My wife liked her chicken sandwich. The fries were very good and I really liked the onion rings though my wife said they were greasy. The milk shakes were much better then normal fast food, made with real milk and ice cream with whipped cream on top. Now the bad news. You order your food, sit down, and they bring it out to you when it's ready. The place was not that crowded and I am not one who likes to complain but after 30 minutes I asked where our food was and was told it's coming off the grill now, 2 minutes. Ten minutes later we were served. The worst part of all was they were not cooking the food in order of when orders were placed. People who came in 15 min after us were served and left before we got ours. And a family who ordered three spots before us were just getting their food as we were leaving. So in summary, the food was better then typical fast food, but be prepared to wait!!!

1  Thank Blake A
Reviewed June 28, 2013

When the place first re-opened, it was pretty good. I would have given them 4 stars for decent fast food. Quality chicken with somewhat slow service, but still worth going. In the past 18 months, it has gone seriously downhill. The dining area was closed for a while, so you could only take out. They NEVER have the kids juice or fruit options. They are frequently out of one thing or another. The onion rings are a soggy, oily mess. The chicken is tiny and fatty. Employees are really unprofessional. The whole place feels like a business about to go under.

If they want to survive Chick-fil-A opening down the road, the need a major management overhaul, FAST!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

As I had parroted previous reviewers, it's not like the old Gino's..but that isn't a bad thing Gino's was good at the time as a semi-local chain competing with the likes of McDonalds, but it faded into obscurity in the early eighty's. The new Gino's, is really a much improved version, more costly but apparently this time around it is real hamburger meal (LOL!) All kinds of great retro stuff hanging on the walls and occasionally you will hear an old Gino's jingle through the music system..Lots of fun, food is more suited to our more experienced and discretionary palates..all in all a good experience!! We Have been back and will continue to return!

Everybody go's to Gino's..Gino's is the place to go!