“Cozy stay away from home”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I enjoyed the friendly staff and clean rooms. It was a great benefit to be able to go to Walmart within 5 minutes and come back to the room and have something good to eat. this really helped conserve my limited funds for the training. Definitely, WOULD stay again if in the area!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tarshia b

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This was by far the worst hotel I have stayed at in all my years of traveling both personally and business related. It had no amenities at all. No Ice vending machine, the breakfast was a joke,coffee which they ran out of Fruit (one type) Muffins. Could not get cell phone coverage, When my son tried calling front desk there wasn't any answer. No 4g coverage although 2 blocks from the hotel had all coverage. Paying $100. a night for this type establishment was very disappointing and needless to say I will never use Extended Stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank william t
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed to hear that our amenities and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your needs or expectations. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with my staff to ensure that all of our breakfast items are consistently re-stocked. As well, I apologize for the poor service you received from my staff and that your son could not reach the front desk by phone. I will be meeting with my front desk staff to review our customer service standards and to ensure that they follow up with guest calls. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the king suite at this location. Attention to detail was very evident as far as the remodels are concerned. This is by far the nicest ESA room I have stayed at and the nicest ESA hotel. I have stayed at least 25 different ESA and I wish they all looked like this one. But I realize that this is a very nice area so that does need to be taken in account. Wish they all had the same room niceness as this location

Stayed: June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. We are so pleased to read that you liked your room and that our attention to detail was evident. We strive to provide all of our guests with the comforts of home, so we are glad that you had such a pleasant stay with us. Your feedback is important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Extended business traveling can be challenging at best. Moving from city to city away from home can take it's toll. Myself and my six other team members found the staff here to be most professional, courteous and helpful. It just takes a little of the stress away. As good as all the staff and management were, one stood out even among all of them who went above and beyond. It is because of Tiquah's continual efforts to make our stay better and our business run smoothly from this hotel, that I decided to write this review. No it is not a five star resort, but I would certainly recommend staying here if you're going to be here for a while.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed here for a week during my Grad school intensive... The room was cozy and the bed comfy. Small kitchenette and pub-counter w/ seats was good (kept me from eating in the bed). I agree with other patrons, Sathrice and Kuda at the front desk, make your stay worthwhile!

I'd love the property to have an onsite workout room, and maybe a few couple of warm items to choose from at breakfast, besides instant oatmeal.

All-in-all not bad, not outstanding, but works for what's needed.

Room Tip: Room 121 was near the laundry room and side entrance hallway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JAD68
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your experience at our hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be cozy and that you enjoyed the service our staff provided, especially by Sathrice and Kuda. I will be sure to share your comments with them, and the rest of the team.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next travel to the Philadelphia area.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

more of a bargain when I booked early but changed reservation ito number of days and had to pay more. This area is not a cheap one but is located near major traffic routes and the King of Prussia mall. It's not a great place to stay if you plan to go into Philly a lot bec traffic is awful,altho there are local train stations not far away. No handicap ramps so have to use front entrance if you need that. Helpful staff.Breakfast is nothing special but I often bring my own food.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Marsha - The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am delighted to hear of the friendly service you received and the level of cleanliness you witnessed. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Was close to Valley Forge & King of Prussia mall which made it appealing, as was the price of the room. Only stayed one night. It's close to some nearby hospitals which I think makes it convenient for others.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time to complete a review of your stay at our hotel. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable while offering them the best value in lodging. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.