Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$110
$129
Sheraton.com
$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsdog showfront desk staffthe general managerking of prussia mallwould stay againpa turnpikevalley forgeesatiffanymicrowavephiladelphiahighway
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

upon arrival I was granted an early check in with no issues whatsoever. I travel with a service dog, so Kate at the front desk upgraded me and my dog Bob to a beautiful suite. wonderful location not that far from Philadelphia Airport, and right near Valley Forge park and great shopping. I'm only staying for a night, but I actually wouldn't mind staying for a month. Thanks again Kate for your wonderful hospitality! From Billy and Bob

• Stayed: August 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Hi Billy and Bob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer our site such a positive review! It's so great to see that not only did you find our property to be located in a close proximity to local attractions including the Valley Forge park, but that you would consider us again for your future lodging accommodations. It is also pleasing to read that you've experienced an outstanding level of service from our staff, indicating that we've accomplished our goal at satisfying your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels direct you back to the King of Prussia area!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here for the first time on a 3-day business trip. The hotel staff at the front desk were fantastic!! I even had a lengthy conversation with the manager (who's name escapes me right now -- sorry!) -- nothing of concern, just chatting. The room was clean, adequately spacious for one person, and very cozy. As another reviewer posted, the air conditioning blew straight up behind the curtains.... a quick fix for this: place 2 bowls on the base of the curtains to anchor them to the window sill... Not a big deal.

The only drawback (slight) was the location: though it was close to KOP mall, it was difficult for me to find nearby restaurants that weren't in the Mall. However, the front desk staff were very familiar with the area and set me in the right direction.

A huge plus was my ability to check out late. A meeting I attended ran way over -- long past the check-out time -- a quick phone call to the front office and no worries! They didn't even charge me for another night stay.

As a result of my wonderful experience and high level of customer service at the KOP location, I have changed my reservation for an up-coming trip to Cincinnati, OH to the Extended Stay in Covington, KY. Looking forward to it!!!

Room Tip: Use something heavey to anchor the curtains to the window sill so the air conditioning (or heat) doesn't blow up the back side of the curtains.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Liza - Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that you've not only experienced exceptional service from the staff, but that you have chosen to stay with another Extended Stay Hotel. We are also glad that you liked your room and the ability to have a late check-out.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We have read your review as a team and are all very pleased with your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This hotel is fantastic if you have a dog, well it's fantastic if you don't either. Free parking and Wi-Fi great location, excellent upgrades and décor. The best part was the staff, those ladies are extremely friendly and helpful and made our stay fabulous. My boyfriend had a weekend conference there and while we were there we adopted a rescue puppy from the ACDRA. The young lady behind the counter was so happy for me and begged me to bring him to see her the next day on her shift. All of the staff loved him and gave him treats and he was very comfortable in the huge room. I will stay here every time I'm in town. The place was spotless and freshly renovated my only regret was that not all of the pet owners cleaned up after their dogs, despite the hotel providing poo bags and a special trash station. This makes me annoyed because as a dog owner I go out of my way to find pet friendly hotels and people that don't care ruin it for us an drive up pet fees. I ended up cleaning up after other people, I liked the hotel that much!

Room Tip: Just ask they will try to get you the best biggest room they have, if you are kind to them they are amazingly friendly in return.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I appreciate your taking the time to write about your positive experience!

It's great to hear that you found us to be very accommodating to you and your new dog, and I am also thrilled that you experienced exceptional guest service while lodging with us.

Once again, thank you for your review and choosing Extended Stay Hotels! We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels direct you to the King of Prussia area!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here for a couple of nights and chose this hotel given its location to the King of Prussia Mall and outlet centers. You could still see construction material in the parking lot because it was recently renovated. Standard rooms are not too big, and have a double bed. Still, kitchen space is adequate and staff is friendly. You will need a car to grab a bite to eat since it is off a sort of country road that links it eventually with the King of Prussia Mall. Staff was very friendly and even let me use the front desk printer to print some coupons for shopping! I would stay again at this hotel if i return to this part of the country as long as I have a car.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you have found our hotel to be very clean and that you notice of our recent renovation. We take immense pride in our site and to read that you have experienced a more than satisfactory stay shows us that we are all successfully fulfilling our roles. We do regret that we are not directly located beside the mall, but as you have mentioned we are in a very close proximity and hope that convenience has served you well! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Had a great 2 day stay at this property Valley Forge Extended stay. Room was very clean and staff was very friendly y paid half price through priceline bid 45/night. GM was very helpful in helping us feel at home during visit to Valley
Forge. Excellent stay!y

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you were able to
accept an affordable rate for your stay, but you were also able to find the room in a comfortable state with pleasant staff well! Thank you so much for choosing Extended Stay America- King of Prussia. We hope to see you soon!