“hotel sierra king of prussia,pa”

Hyatt House Philadelphia/King of Prussia
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
GreenLeadersSilver level
Verona,NJ
“hotel sierra king of prussia,pa”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

great stay-great room-great service-my wife and i cant wait to go back-just a relaxing good time in a nice hotel

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MRUHNO

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Korean first
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel! Nice room, great shower, very clean, great complimentary breakfast, very friendly staff. My only complaint would be the PA Turnpike outside my window but that was to be expected given that I was there to shop at the King of Prussia Mall - and the hotel's proximity to the mall made it extremely convenient to return at lunch, drop off shopping bags etc. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Request a room on the mall side - away from the turnpike.
1 Thank fjg59
Clifford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great new hotel, Good location to mall, Fantastic room, Super Staff, New, New, New

Room Tip: New New New
1 Thank Sundance222
Barrington IL
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My family & I were coming to the NJ/PA area for several family events & wanted to stay in a location convenient to our plans. I asked my brother who lives nearby about several of the other area hotels to see which he'd recommend as far as convenience as the area is very busy and congested. He recommended Hotel Sierra as a new and nice looking hotel though he had no personal experience. I expected it be be over my budget once I looked online at the photos but the rates were within my budget. We booked a 2 Queen bedroom suite as I was traveling with my husband & two kids. The hotel was a little tricky to find in the mecca of King of Prussia shopping but I knew it was near the movie theater from the map. Once we found it we easily parked and were immediately impressed when we walked in the door. The lobby is beautiful, a comforting fire greets you in the lounge area which is filled with plenty of comfortable seating, a pool table & bar offering complementary evening beer and wine. We went up to our room and had an impressive walk through the halls, admiring the artwork, lighting fixtures and overall decor. WOW, this is huge, was our first impression once we walked in the room. There is a small kitchen area (stocked with dishes, silverware, etc.) with a full size fridge, small stove, microwave, coffee machine, sink & small table, a large couch & table in the sitting area and 2 Queen beds. There was a large flat screen TV that swiveled between the couch and the beds. Oh, and the beds were VERY comfortable! We stayed in 5 different hotels over the course of 10 days of travel and these were by far the BEST! The bathroom area was separated between sink and a private shower/toilet area. The shower was a very nice, large walk in. The complimentary breakfast the next morning was very good. The only complaint I have is that I waited about 15 mins for an omelet. there weren't a lot of people ahead of me but they only had one person making omelets and she could only do two at a time on her little stove top. Other than that, everything was delicious and the selection on the rest of the buffet was more than expected. They even allowed me to take an omelet up to my sleeping teenager in the room and provided me with some foil to keep it hot. We met some friends a little later in the lobby and were very comfortable sitting around on their semi circular seating & chatting. We felt no need to rush out. The staff that greeted us the evening before to the staff at check out were very friendly and eager to assist us. I asked about the size of the room wondering if we reserved an exceptionally large one or if that was their standard. The front desk explained that our room was a standard 2Q suite though they do have a slightly smaller standard king room. He said that the hotel is considered an extended stay hotel, which explains the kitchen, fridge and extra space. We would have loved to stay there for the duration of our stay, we enjoyed it so much. We continued to talk about it as we ventured on the rest of our trip, staying in less enjoyable hotels. We will definitely stay there again!!

Room Tip: Go for the suite if it's in your budget and stay as long as you can! you'll really enjoy it.
1 Thank JB-Momof2
Hanson, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 25, 2011

This was our first trip to Valley Forge area. We were not sure where to stay but after reading a couple of reviews about this brand new hotel we decided we would give it a try. This place is the best. The one bedroom suite room was clean and had all the ammenity's we like. Thank you Matthew and Amanda for making us feel right at home and accomodating our every need. The young lady tending the bar was outstanding as well.The breakfast selections and omelet station were superb. We will definitely be staying here on future trips.

Room Tip: One bedroom suites which gives extra living space and privacy. Cooktop,refrigerator and the rest of...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Roland M
Millersville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 21, 2011

The staff is excellent. They are very attentive and professional. The hotel is brand new and right across the parking lot from Joe's Crab Shack and The KOP mall. Free regular breakfast in the morning depending on what room you have. The prices were excellent. If you need a hotel near the mall...This or crown plaza is it. The only possible negative...a little noise from the turnpike occasionally bleeds in but nothing worth worrying about.

1 Thank aron b
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My wife and I decided to go for a night getaway for some r&r, the first since our daughter was born. The hotel is very clean. The staff is excellent, kind and courteous. The attendant at the front desk asked us why we were there and when he found out, booked us into a King suite on the top floor. Embarrassingly, I did not get his name to praise him here. The room was great, hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, two 42" flat screens, etc. The only objection I had to the Hotel was the breakfast. Don't get me wrong, the breakfast was good and included in the price, but they market it as being the best breakfast and above what normally passes as a buffet breakfast. Additionally, an employee there commented that it was superb. But it was just average: omelet bar, breads to toast, cereal, sausage, some dry French toast, fruit, yogurt, coffee... no bacon. I could see trying to tell everyone how great it is when they will pay extra money for it, but it's included. Just say that and don't hype it to something it's not.

Overall, it was a 5 out of 5 and I would stay there again and eat the breakfast. Oh and there were no pets allowed and no smoking so it smelled and felt clean and free of air-born nasties.

Room Tip: We had room 429 and it was great!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple