“Great local place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I always choose Peppers over any of the chain restaurants in King of Prussia.
The recent renovations create a nice welcoming atmosphere that is not overly formal. It's a family-run Italian restaurant without the old pictures of Grandma on the wall.
Food is always good - it's all the Italian red-gravy standards. Service is generally friendly and attentive, and I never feel rushed like at some of the busier places near the mall.

2  Thank Traveler_from_PA

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We drove up to that area from VA so we didn't arrive to the hotel we stayed at until after 9pm. We were all hungry and didn't want fast food, all preferred to try something local vice a chain restaurant. The front desk clerk recommended Pepper's just up the road. Glad it was close by and they were still serving. Good food (especially the marinara sauce) and the waitress was great.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Was in town and staying over by the King of Prussia Mall - girl at frontdesk suggested this place since I'm not a big fan of going to national chains and waiting in line and over paying for "just okay" food. Place is close by and had a good variety of meals and was good. Great place for a family. Not an upscale resturant or premium meal but I can honestly say it is much better than any of the chains around.

2  Thank UsaBusytravel
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Food was just average. Service was even worse. Forget this place

2  Thank eaglesclaw121
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I don't even remember what I ate, but when it came I know I thought "Is that it? That's all the food I get for $10?" ( $15 with tips and soda ) I also remember thinking that there was nothing special about the food.

1  Thank Papa_Deuce