“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Highly recommended. Nice atmosphere and good food. Located in proximity to the Kings of Prussia Mall.

1  Thank centuriongt

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Dine there when on town for business. Bustling place that is always great for lunch or dinner. Pricey but food is good and service usually exceeds expectations

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed July 10, 2013

While I know quite a few people who have been here, I was experiencing it for the first time. Before going, I went to their website to review their menu and lo and behold...no prices. I called the restaurant to ask about it and was told that no, they do not list prices. But, if I wanted to inquire about a particular menu item, they would give me the price. What? I asked why and was told that it was a corporate decision. I told them that it communicates to the customer that the prices are likely so outrageous that they don't have the nerve to publicize them. But the reservation was made by my friend so off I went.

Upon arriving, there was an awkward "waiting period" even though my friend had already checked in. We were then escorted to our table and the person stood there holding the menu in front of me without noticing that I was trying to be seated and get myself situated.

The restaurant was clean and well-orchestrated. Servers and staff were friendly albeit a bit "Stepford Wives-ish" and the environment was comfortable. Others have commented that the noise level was high but I did not find that to be the case and this was a noon lunch period. The wait time for our food was fine.

The $16 salads were not equivalent to the $16 pricetag. Nothing to write home about. The two other menu items ordered were okay; again, nothing that stands out in any way. The server did not offer straws with our soft drinks which, to me, is a sanitary issue and should be standard. Also, no bread or crackers (even organic) to get the meal started.

Our server returned more than once to ask if everything was okay. This works once but more than once, it becomes annoying. My friend's soda was refilled once without asking (nice touch) but then the glass was grabbed again for another refill and my friend needed to stop the server before she left for yet another one.

We were asked about coffee or anything else, refusing both. Yet our server then appeared with a tray of dessert items. A bit surprising given that we had said that we had finished. Not the worst thing but if this was a sales strategy, it wasn't the best.

Would I return? Likely not. While it was far from the worst dining experience, it was not close to the best either.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My 16 years old son and I had dinner there on Tuesday this week. There are no fried food on the menu and all entrees are less than 475 calories which was a very nice surprise. The menu was very interesting and the food was great.
My son had a marguerite flat bread as appetizer, which was thin and very tasty.
I had the NY steak and he had the filet mignon.
The service was nice and we enjoyed the experience.
The only surprising and disappointing note was to see a waiter cross the restaurant and pass our table with 2 large garbage bins (empty but still). I must say that I was even more shocked as it did not at all fit with this overall upscale restaurant.

1  Thank Micheline G
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Very tough to get reservations, but seating in the lounge area is first come first serve and full menu. We took a chance at 6:30pm on a Saturday and scored two seats at the bar. Had a wonderful healthy dinner. There was a singer/keyboard player who had a great voice. Very friendly prompt service. The restaurant is lovely with water features and Rick fireplaces. Very relaxing evening.