“Might be a "Season" to get waited on.....”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed June 20, 2013

While it was graduation weekend... the service at Seasons 52 left a bit to be desired. I had made a reservation but when we got there, there was still a long wait so we sat at a table in the bar. While the server was very nice, she was totally overwhelmed. Once we ordered our appetizers it took about a half hour for them to arrive. I have to give the server kudos because she added an appetizer free because of the wait.
Once we ordered our meals.... it took another half hour. Again, this restaurant that is big enough to handle large crowds was totally under staffed.
Once we received our food it was good, nothing special, but good.
Had our server not been so accommodating I would have rated Seasons 52 much lower but because of her great customer service I would recommend this restaurant. Just try to go when it isn't so busy!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We took a friend for lunch here. It was her first time at a Seasons 52 and she was just blown away. She couldn't stop talking about the food, the atmosphere and the hospitality. I am amazed at how the chefs keep the menu's fresh and the food first rate season after season.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed June 8, 2013

had lunch here for the first time here today. disappointing to say the least. had a burger. like sarah peller "wheres the beef"? no draft beers. very unusual for a large establishment. 5.75 for a 12 oz.bottled yuengling.you've got to be kidding. dessert was in an over sized shot glass that took 3 spoonfuls to finish. now i'm no glutton, but i do enjoy a saturday lunch, and usually wont need dinner. today we did. we will not be back. rather go to one of our usual places for a burger, side salad,a draft beer, and maybe dessert for a lot less than what was dropped today. if you like small portions, over rated food, and over priced food, you'll love this place. walk across the street to maggiano's and enjoy a meal rather than a tasting.

1  Thank biodont
Reviewed June 3, 2013

In town on business and traveling with a colleague. After a long day, I recommended Seasons 52 after hearing good reviews from others who had eaten here. It was late and it couldn't have been more perfect. Great selection of lighter meals, fast and efficient service and great atmosphere. We both ordered the salmon salad and it was amazing. I am looking forward to going back when I am in town again.

1  Thank Janice V
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had family in town for graduation and we came here for dinner one night as it was close to their hotel. Good decision!! The menu changes weekly and seasonly and everything is cooked on a woodfire grill or open flame, so the flavors are amazing. The hummus appetizer did a different play on hummus, different flavors than I've ever had.

I got the Baby Spinach salad with rasberries and blue cheese for an app. Not sure what the dressing was on it, but the entire dish was light and delicious! Flavors worked very well together. For dinner, I got the salmon. Also very good and not heavy by any means. Others at the table enjoyed the lamb (very good portion sizes too!), the chicken and the rainbow trout. You do get a good amount of food for what you order.

For dessert, they brought out a rack of dessert shots. They included chocolate cake, key lime cheesecake, pecan pie, strawberry canoli, etc. Perfect size for someone who wants something sweet, but not a lot of it.

I'm kinda upset that I found this place 2 days before moving away, because it's worth multiple visits!

1  Thank Christine G