“Love the idea but the flavor is a little lacking”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm all about nutritional information on a menu and everything at 475 calories or less is something to be excited about. Had a variety of appetizers but no entree and although good, I can't really say they were great. There was just a little lacking in the flavor of our choices. Seared ahi tuna was good....but drizzle it with a little wasabi sauce and bump it up a notch; just too plain. Mussels also good but too little broth; again kind of plain. Flatbread a little tasteless for barbequed chicken. Lobster spring rolls could have been fantastic if they weren't so bland tasting. It was packed and the bar atmosphere is fun but I go for the food and neither this location or the one in Orlando Florida delivered a wow factor.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Service was excellent; food was excellent. For having a menu with everything under 475 calories, I was very skeptical. I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl, but my meal was excellent. I went with a group of friends from work. We all had excellent meals and service. Try their cosmopolitans; they're great!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have tried this Seasons 52 a few times and have always left disappointed. I don't know if we got spoiled in Florida going to the Orlando Seasons 52 but we just feel like the service here is lacking along with the food quality.

I don't like to write negative reviews, but I have to say, I would not recommend this place and this is coming from someone who LOVES Seasons 52.

1  Thank George V
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Pricey it is. Noisy it is but, for some obscure reason, that's the trend nowadays people. Crazy crowded on Friday evening. We thought the food was interesting and very good. I had the fish special and husband had scallops, both freshly prepared and interesting presentation. We split a salad. A classy place would just divide it on 2 plates rather than giving an extra plate. House wine was $9.50 a glass but it was generous. Mini desserts a great idea!!! Going to copy the idea. Kudos to the gal at the reservation desk....very polite and accommodating.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We visited Seasons 52 Friday evening. Made the reservation 3 weeks ahead for. Party of four. Unique menu, great selections, excellent food and service.

Our table was ready when we arrived. Shared two appetizers, one drink each, four main courses and three desserts. Total bill with tip $198.00.

I really want to give them an excellent rating but honestly the restaurant is just too noisy. I left there somewhat hoarse as I had to speak so loudly to be heard, and I had a hard time hearing the person sitting across from me. For a "Fine dining" establishment, it was just too noisy.