“Good eats”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food was good, the atmosphere was great. Would eat there again. Attentive service. Conveniently located.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, but very pricey!!! My lamb chops were perfectly prepared with a red wine reduction glaze. My husband's scallops were on the small side, but tasty. Could have skipped the flat bread appetizer, but the caesar salad was delicious and sharable. Dinner was a special occasion ... our anniversary ... and when our very pleasant server, Matt, found this out he brought the dessert tray over and asked that we pick two ... on the house. All in all it was a very nice experience in beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I met some friends at a restaurant I have never heard of...Seasons 52. What a relaxing and enjoyable dinner. They have multiple menus; standard, vegan, vegetarian, low sodium and garlic free. All of the items are less than 475 calories! We started out with appetizers the eggplant flatbread was very good. Dinner was even better. The Wood-Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Cedar Plank Salmon were incredible. They have a very attentive wait staff. It is definitely a place I will return to, but make sure if you are going on a weekend to make reservations.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Last night was my first time at a seasons 52 and I was impressed. All the entres are under 500 calories and they sure Dont taste like it! The menu is diverse and changes often so I imagine it will always seem "new". Our server was attentive but not over bearing. They have a nice wine selection as well. I will be going back. Give it a shot if you are getting tired of business dinners at the same ole steak houses, I am sure you will have the same experience.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This is definitely the "hip" place to go. Make reservations ahead of time or you will not get a seat for dinner; it's always packed. Modern style and a sophisticated menu. I gave it a very good rating on atmosphere and presentation, but unfortunately my meal (Cedar Plank Salmon) was a bit over-done and the beer I wanted which was listed as a "special" was no longer carried by the restaurant. Maybe it just wasn't MY night. The service was great, and we all had a good time. Very nice dessert selection; we picked 4 or 5 of them and split them amongst us.