“A great find!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our friend recommended this place, and what a good recommendation. We shared a flatbread to start with, which was fabulous. I could have happily had it again as my entree! The chicken caesar sandwich was nice, but quite hard to eat without dropping bits of it all over the table. The mini-desserts were fabulous. The restaurant has lovely decor (but is a bit dark). Definitely recommend, and would happily re-visit on next trip.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I like the valet service, the waiters are awesome and knowledgeable. The menu is decent and innovative. A bit bland to my liking It's also healthy which is nice. The decor is noce but I would like a bit more light.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The menu is imaginative, with all offerings being calorie conscious, but still satisfying and delicious.
Order a flat bread and a glass of wine, then finish with one of their mini-desserts. You will be a happy camper!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Food, service and waiting staff were 9/10. Front desk easily changed our reservation time and was very friendly. The only negative, food was coming too fast.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We had the best waiter (but, it was his last night). I'm sure the quality of the wait staff is consistent. He made everyone feel special, and went out of his way to actually design a delicious meal for one of my co-workers as she is a vegetarian. They advertise that every meal is under 495 calories. It was unbelievable how good 495 calories can taste. We each ordered a different kind of wine, and yet, the waiter brought out a bottle for each of us, poured us a glass in front of us, which impressed us all. It was much more special than the bartender pouring the wine out of a box and having it delivered. For the cost of the meal, the service could have demanded a much higher cost...but, please don't do that as then I would not be able to visit you again.