“A 5 Star Experience!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times both in King of Prussia and some of their other locations and I'm never disappointed. This time especially the service was top notch on top of the always incredible food. We had a reservation but were seated about 15 minutes later. My girlfriends and I just enjoyed the time catching up. Once we were seated the manager brought over a complimentary flat bread because of our wait. Food is delicious and you don't feel guilty enjoying it because everything is low calorie. Hats off to Seasons 52 for a healthy and delicious dining experience!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The flat bread appetizer was very good, my scallops were great and the tiny dessert (served in what looked like a large shot glass) was just the right size for me. Our server knew and did her job very well too. I do think the garlic mashed potatoes needed a bit more attention, but all in all a very satisfying experience.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have enjoyed many a very good lunch and dinner at Seasons 52 in King of Prussia and other locations with family and friends. The food is always very good as is the service from the minute you walk in the door. I get the feeling everyone is there to make my dining experience special.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Made a quick reservation last night for dinner at Seasons 52 thru Open Table. Arrived on time, but had to wait 10 minutes for a table.

Seasons 52 has a nice atmosphere and the concept of low calories and seasonal food is nice and interesting, but the overall the food is average at best. My guest and I ordered fish off the menu and it was very dry and unimpressive.

The service was very good.

The price was very high even for good food, but this was average food, so we paid a very hefty premium.

It seems that the hype is getting in front of the delivery of good quality food.

I doubt I will repeat.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

If you can get a reservation to Seasons 52, do it! If not, try to get a seat at the bar or in the bar area. The live piano-man entertainment nightly is always worth sitting in this area.
The food is delcious, which is hard to believe since it is so healthy. The wait staff is attentive and accomodating.
I've eaten here for business meetings, romantic outings and even large birthday parties and ALWAYS been impressed!