“Rich food - not prices”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: By King of Prussia Mall
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Recommended by the Crowne Plaza staff, four of us took a chance here. Tip: if it's not on the menu, ask! One of our party wanted swordfish. Guess what - she got it! Food was excellent; I had the salmon. Good flavor and texture. I suggest reservations. Dessert 'shots' are a little small, but delicious. A little noisy; not really a good place to hear the live pianist - he sounded like he was desperately singing against the tide of voices. Service was (understandably) a little slow; it's a big place. I would go again.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I have eaten at Seasons 52 four times in the last year. The menu is always interesting, and sometimes I have a hard time deciding what I want because of all the choices. Is the food excellent? No, but it is consistently tasty and well presented. If you want to feel full after lunch, this is not the place to go; portions are on the smaller side based on the calorie count (that is the theme behind this restaurant chain). I do love the mini desserts; they are really good and fun to eat. They are presented in little shot glasses and there are lots to choose from; you will not feel guilty eating them! It is always busy; make a reservation so you will be guaranteed a table. Service is very, very good. Overall, a nice place to eat.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

+Amazing food for $10-15/plate (had many more choices for $15-25)
+Perfect service, super gracious and friendly
+Great mood lighting, very dim
+Loud and lovely music; added to ambiance; sounded "live"
+Quick service; food arrived faster than usual
-Bathrooms lacked a changing table

Reviewed October 3, 2011

Really pleased to have discovered this place....I'm from Rochester NY and was not aware of this chain. I went with two friends for lunch, we were staying in King Of Prussia to attend a concert nearby. This place happened to be near our hotel. The atmosphere was very pleasant, not too loud, tasteful decor. I ordered soup and a tomato flatbread main dish, as did one of my dining companions, the other had a sandwich. All three extremely tasty. One of the big selling points of this restaurant is the very healthy preparation and ingredients, low calorie and low fat, which is rare...and as a previous reviewer stated, it doesn't taste like diet food..Our server was friendly and happy to answer any questions. Service was quick, manager stopped by the table too. And this may be a small point but I was impressed by the really good coffee.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

Went with my wife for our anniversary. Told them, when I made the reservation. Were given a complimentary champagne toast, and a very nice hand-written card wishing us well. Our server was wonderful, as was the entire meal, and evening.

1  Thank CassidyPennsylvania