“Great Hotel”

Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I only had one night at the Sheraton, but it was fabulous. Accommodations were A+. Rooms were appointed very nicely, big LG TV's and very comfortable beds. Full Service business center which I used to print some things out - all worked very easily.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Dear kipewing,
We appreciate your kind words pertaining to your recent experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel. We look forward to serving you again the next time your travels take you to the King of Prussia area.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Recently attended a family wedding which was held at this hotel ... the whole affair was outstanding ... rooms were spacious, clean and the bed was super comfortable ... the hotel has a nice pool, exercise room, and excellent ballroom. The on site restaurant was excellent. Our whole family enjoyed this getaway weekend very much, thanks to the nice people working at the hotel.

Room Tip: You have to pay for wifi
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Dear C Roy C,

Thanks for recognizing our team on a job well done. We work hard to exceed our guest's expectations, both for special events such as the wedding you attended and for our overnight guests. I will be certain to share this great feedback with our team, as I am sure they will appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Was attending a conference at the Valley Forge Casino Resort and between them being sold out and their not so stellar reviews my colleague and I ended up at the Sheraton. It was a nice property. Everything was clean, the room had a lot of space and the bed was comfy. Stayed for 3 nights but didn't spend a lot of time there due to the conference but it was a nice property and I would recommend it if in the area.

Stayed: March 2014

Dear Chartzel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest. The highest compliment we can receive is the confidence to recommend our hotel to others. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend getaway and had a great experience. Everything is brand new here - how can you go wrong? The contemporary-styled room came with a super comfy king bed, a nice tv, and every amenity you'd expect.

The only negative thing (to me) was that there was no free continental breakfast available (which many other hotels offer as standard). I was not interested in their $16 omelette bar at Ralph's.

Overall, 5/5. I would book again.

Stayed: August 2014
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Jon W,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I really enjoyed the comfortable stay here! It has a great location right next to highways that can send you where ever you needed to go! The restaurant was nice and the lounge area was nice to have business meetings.

I would say the only negative would be the parking...Most of the front parking spaces are filled! So you have to park on the opposite side of the rooms where the conference centers are!

I would definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jasonk7777
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Dear jasonk7777,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations each time they stay with us, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, the hotel brand new (I was told that it was a Clarion Inn that was renovated by Sheraton), staff very courteous, lounge area, pool and gym are pretty good. They offer a free shuttle within 5 miles radius, so if you are working nearby there is no need to rent a car.

The only thing I felt was a rip off was the internet, they charged me an extra 10$ a night for Internet. I can understand that some places have this, but for price I paid I felt asking more money for the internet wasn't fair.

All in all, nice hotel! I recommend this for business travelers.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have views, your best bet is trying find a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Ben G, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear csrikanth1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. When the Sheraton Valley Forge was built just about two years ago our goal was to provide our guests with a hospitality experience that will inspire them to return time and time again This remains our number one priority today, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please note that we do offer complimentary wired and wireless internet access in our Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft located in the hotel lobby. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

New property (less than 2 y I believe). In great shape still. Clean, comfortable and convenient to KOP area of Philadelphia. Stayed one night on business and was pleasantly surprised. Will come back and likely become property of choice for future stays in the area.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Domer130,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge. We appreciate the kind words and hope to welcome you back very soon!