“New Hotel - Beautiful Rooms and Fantastic Food & Service”

Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in King of Prussia
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“New Hotel – Beautiful Rooms and Fantastic Food & Service”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel is brand new. It has only been open a few months. The front desk staff was very nice upon check-in and was very helpful giving information on location of the room and the places to meet and eat within the hotel.

We were staying here for a convention and the food & service by the staff was outstanding. They have top notch chefs working in the kitchen. Everything they prepared was fresh and hot, not dried out or old. Every time you put down and empty plate, it was taken away by one of the waiters. They had a full staff and catered to ever need or request. I wish every hotel was as good as this hotel was.

If you plan on coming to the area for business or pleasure, I would recommend staying here. You can also us your AAA card for the discount.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks so much for sharing your experience at the new Sheraton Valley Forge hotel. I have shared your positive feedback with our Food and Beverage team, and they sincerely appreciate the recognition. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Bangor, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The Sheraton Valley Forge was the destination of our recent Malt Beverage Convention. My husband and I stayed in one of the standard rooms and opted for a King sized bed. Room rate for convention was $114. The accommodations were exceptional. Everything in the hotel was new and our room was very stylish, roomy, comfortable mattress and linens, spacious modern bathroom. At check in the front staff was very friendly and helpful. We were given useful advice on where to dine and directions. While we only stayed for the convention, the location was convenient and close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Would definitely stay here again. The only negative was the pricey breakfast, at $15 per person and long wait in line for food, I would rethink for next trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you for posting a review of your recent experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and I am glad that we have been able to accomplish this for you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Valley Forge soon!
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton King of Prussia for pleasure April 20, 2013. We were pleasantly surprised at the hotel. We stay in the area 3-4 times a year for mall, restaurant and entertainment visits. The location was convenient to the mall, theater and N. Gulph Road. The price was slightly lower than the other 2 hotels we usually stay at (Hyatt House and Hyatt Place). The rooms were also much larger than our two usual hotels. The only negative was that the bathroom, and especially the toilet, was dirty when we arrived, although the front desk had it cleaned soon. Overall it was a nice stay.

Room Tip: It's worth the extra cost to upgrade to a larger room if you can.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your review of the new Sheraton Valley Forge hotel. I'm sorry about the challenge you experienced upon arrival and will be reaching out to you privately to assist you further. I'm glad that all other aspects of your stay were positive and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Let me start by saying ALL MY PRYERS Go OUT FOR BOSTON RIGHT NOW!!! & all still affected..I pray for us all........................................................................................................................
This was my first time here at this city and it was fun (HISTORICALLY) the traffic is Tight,,,,
I pull up to my hotel SHERATON KING OF PRUSSIA ( I love the way it sounds....PRUSSIA...IM NAMING SOMETHING After it)
They have a very nice and polite staff and you feel the warm in the air here the atmospher almost as soon you walk through those BigSwining Doors,,,it's like Texas ....I have too write about Dallas (WOW)) oh yeah & it was spread out like Dallas....But here in the great king of PRUSSIA they make you feel Iike a King...the room was king very nice ....rm service was on time and very polite..indoor pool was Fancy and clean...they have a hidden Elevator in the back on starting on the fith floor ,,,it will take you down to the back parking lot (like in ATLANTA GA.) then you turn left right through these poor looking doors up the stairs & ( BAM) all tha space to park walk talk.....
Fitness center was very clean & nice upon my inspection....MY ROOM... Was big with two flatt screen in the middle like In the movies...I recommend this Hotel to my family & friends.....definitely be back here....my bed was clean as I pulled the sheets back no bugs...the bath room was huge nice and clean...my little dogs loved it ...the bath room had s sliding door ( what do you call that). I call fancy....now being a country boy all this is new but FUN FUN FUN...... ok ok the food was ok not five star but who is these days?

1 Thank Pierre A
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent experience on Trip Advisor. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and I am glad that we were able to accomplish this for you. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Valley Forge soon!
Herndon, Virginia
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a brand new hotel with everything new. While I feel the rooms and beds are way better than other older Sheraton hotels in Philadelphia area, the thing that makes this hotel superior is their staff's caring attitude. For instance, the nice lady in the club room (Salam) remembered me after almost 8 weeks. These guys are very dedicated for good service. If the Hwy 76 was a bit decent and my commute was under 30 minutes, I would much prefer to stay in this Sheraton as compared to any other in the downtown area.
I feel the good attitude is somewhat contagious. The managers are equally caring at this location. I did not care for the Italian restaurant but I hear it is good - located inside the hotel. This hotel is about 1/2 a mile from King of Prussia Mall and other good stuff.

Room Tip: Parking is free here and plenty
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge hotel. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate that you took the time to recognize Salam and the rest of our team for a job well done. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Valley Forge soon!
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Stayed one night last week with my husband and REALLY enjoyed the hotel! Its new and modern-definite plus! and the staff was great too. Nice and close to the Valley Forge National Historical Park and the King of Prussia Mall. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in a king suite and loved the size and decor. It was very quiet!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience via Trip Advisor, we sincerely value your feedback. The time you took to write this review is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We travel with 13 6th grade AAU basketball players and their parents and this was one of the best experiences we've had in a long time!
The check in was very easy and the front desk personnel was both organized, patient and helpful in the process. I think the young lady's name was SAVANNAH. She made sure each room was exactly what everyone needed. After checkin and starting to settle in, we discovered that we needed extra towels and a rollaway bed. Not only did the staff bring them in a moment's time, they even took the time to make up the beds for us.
The front desk was successful in helping us order dinner for the kids and helped us find a place to wash uniforms. I was very impressed with how welcomed we felt. The rooms and beds were more than comfortable! We will certainly stay again and recommend this hotel for any and all teams that are travelling!
There's only 2 things I would change here: the shower in the suite did have a fully enclosed door and there was no vent to get the hot air out, so the floor was wet and if breakfast was served this place would be the best ever!

Room Tip: If travelling with a family, the KING SUITE is awesome and spacious!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank AW2019
HJK27, General Manager at Sheraton Valley Forge Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Sheraton Valley Forge. I am glad that you found our service levels to be outstanding, and our staff was very happy to read just how pleased you were with your stay. Please note for future reference that we do offer an extensive breakfast buffet complete with an omelet station every day. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton soon!