We stayed there for a wedding. I didn't know what to expect as my friend said it was in a mall. It was...and what a mall! First, the hotel was wonderful: clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great location. I really appreciated the location and was glad that I was outside Philadelphia. The fact that it was close to the highway made it very convenient.
I promised myself to return to take in some shopping as we barely scratched the surface on that. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and found it substantial with many choices. I only had time to tour the 3 storey health club attached to the hotel. Again, another reason to return! There were many restaurants nearby. I can picture a long week-end devoted to working out, shopping and eating!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Valley Forge/King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Fairfield King Of Prussia
- Fairfield Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Fairfield Inn