We stayed at this Hampton and took the train into Philadelphia to see the historic district. Being our first time in the area we were unfamiliar with what we needed to do to get into the city. The staff was over the top helpful providing us with directions, maps, tips, and great input on what to do once we were downtown. We left early in the morning and on our return the staff asked about our day and treated us like valued customers. The rooms were comfortable and quiet even though our room overlooked I-76 (we never heard it!). The hotel is very conveniently located next to the mall where there are numerous places to shop and restaurant choices. The one thing that I see as a place of improvement was the quality and variety of the breakfast,though it was ok and the breakfast staff was all smiles and friendly. My wife and I will definitely stay again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our King of Prussia hotel is less than 20 miles from downtown and Philadelphia International Airport, adjacent to King of Prussia Mall and close to restaurants, businesses, and Valley Forge historic sites. Friendly service, a convenient location and excellent extras like free Internet & breakfast set the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/King of Prussia apart from other hotels near Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia King Of Prussia Hotel King Of Prussia
- Hampton Inn King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Hampton Inn