Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia
Best Western Plus The Inn at King of Prussia(King of Prussia)(Great Value!)
$116
$119
$111
Doubletree.com
$119
All reviewsu turncomplimentary breakfastkop mallbusiness centervalley forgeoatmealbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againfitness centercookieskingpikephiladelphiadesklinens
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel last weekend. Hampton Inns are our usual hotel of choice, and the accommodations are usually standard from one to another. This Hampton Inn had the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel where we've stayed. Everyone went out of their way to greet us and ask if there was anything they could do to make our stay more enjoyable.

The room was comfortable and very clean. The only strange thing I could comment on was that the work desk/station was located where the easy chair usually is. When my husband wanted to watch TV, he had to drag the easy chair & ottoman over closer to the desk to see the TV, which was not on any kind of movable shelf. That wasn't a big deal, though. One thing we liked were the extra electrical plugs. At the work desk, and by one of the nightstands, a three outlet adapter was available...perfect for charging our various devices (iPad, iPhones, Nook).

The hotel seems to be extremely well insulated. We were on the second floor, facing the Pennsylvania Turnpike and yet, the room was very quiet. I could barely hear any traffic from the highway, and we had no trouble sleeping.

The hotel is within walking distance of the huge King of Prussia Mall, and close to many good restaurants. We will definitely stay here if we're in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Renee S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Hello LibraLady,

Thank you for the awesome review! My staff and I are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we made you feel welcomed and comfortable. I'm glad that you mentioned our room set up, as we are in the process of eleminating those entertainment systems all together, and replacing them with furniture that is easier to navigate. We have already began this process, and I hope that you come and visit us again; so that when you do, we will be able to place you in a room that fits your needs.

Again, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon on your next visit to the KOP area.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I found the staff at this hotel to be the highlight. I was taken care of at the desk very pleasantly when I checked in, and always greeted when walking through. Physically, this is a pretty typical Hampton. The major downside was the noise. I was on the highway side and would suggest requesting a room on the other side of the building. If you want to visit the mall, you can't beat the location. You can sneak through a couple parking lots and be right there. There's a also a Panera between the hotel and the mall for quick food.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Renee S, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Philadelphia King of Prussia, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Hi cary075!

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for leaving a great review! So glad you were able to access the mall with ease, and that the Front Desk staff was so helpful during your stay. I have addressed your concern with our maintenance manager as well, and measures are being taken to reduce noise. Hopefully we will see you again soon on your next visit to the King of Prussia area.

Yours in Hospitality!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I will be back based on a very pleasurable stay. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Staff was the best I have encountered in quite some time. Complimentary breakfast and hors d'oures in the evening were also a very niice addition.

Hello Daniel M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next visit to the King of Prussia area.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My children and I came to King of Prussia to shop and spend the night to shop some more, We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice the hotel was, It was very clean. Beds were very comfortable. The best thing was it was minutes from the KIng of Prussia Mall. The girl at the desk when we checked in was so nice and very helpful, I asked her if there was a Papa Johns in the area and she not only told me where but also gave us coupons. The breakfast was good it was hot and there was a lot to choose from. I would definitely stay here again. If you are looking for a clean and friendly place to stay this is the place to go.

Room Tip: I had read in a previous review that the room was noisy because the persons room was facing the highway but the room we had faced the highway and we couldnt hear anything it was very quite.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Hi there Denine W!

Thank you so much for the awesome review! The staff and I just can't express how much reviews like this mean to us. We are so happy that you enjoyed everything from the hotel cleanliness, friendly front desk staff, to our complimentary breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to the King of Prussia area.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Everything was excellent, from the staff down to the lobby which is very clean and the area itself. Thanks to all the members of a winning team at The Hampton Inn. Everyone there is so polite and know the definition of customer service and cleanliness.

Dear Catman83,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a kind review! We especially love that you labeled us a "winning team" and we certainly couldn't be successful without kind guests like you!

Happy Travels and we hope to see you again soon.
-Renee Simons