Annoyed. Spent a lot of money on the floor and for the life of me I could not get a drink. I actually sat at the empty bar for over 20 minutes and the bartender never came up to me!!! I finally got off the stool and went to him and asked him why he ignored me. He said I was sitting near the gift pick-up so he assumed I didn't want a drink. After losing all my money a drink would have been nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wide range of conveniences and comforts available to you at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort, a beautiful Pennsylvania getaway, located across from the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Our hotel in King of Prussia, PA is only minutes away from downtown Philadelphia, the Philadelphia International Airport, and local attractions such as golf courses, spas, art galleries, paintball, wineries, and shopping. We proudly offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access, an outdoor pool, a newly renovated Fitness Center, a Business Center, meeting facilities, and an on-site restaurants and lounges. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, you will appreciate the services and amenities offered at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valley Forge Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel King Of Prussia
- Hotel Valley Forge Scanticon