My husband and I stayed at the Valley Forge Casion just this pass weekend, and I couln't wait to write a comment about our stay there. It was awful I can't believe that they didn't spend any money remodeling the hotel when they built the casino.....come on they didn't even have flat screens TV's, all the furniture in the room was old and it was not a comfortable stay at all. We went down to eat in the food court, and the staff was so rude......And that Casino the machices "sucked up twenty dollar bills like a vaccum" with no return. I for one would not return and would not encourage anyone else that I know to patronize this casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wide range of conveniences and comforts available to you at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort, a beautiful Pennsylvania getaway, located across from the Valley Forge National Historical Park. Our hotel in King of Prussia, PA is only minutes away from downtown Philadelphia, the Philadelphia International Airport, and local attractions such as golf courses, spas, art galleries, paintball, wineries, and shopping. We proudly offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access, an outdoor pool, a newly renovated Fitness Center, a Business Center, meeting facilities, and an on-site restaurants and lounges. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, you will appreciate the services and amenities offered at the Radisson Hotel Valley Forge or Casino Tower at Valley Forge Casino Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Valley Forge Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Forge Scanticon Hotel King Of Prussia
- Hotel Valley Forge Scanticon