“Fabulous”

Michoacana Icecream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Kennett Square
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The ice cream is absolutely delicious. The corn ice cream is very good ... Not too sweet. I liked the strawberry and coconut as well. Price is reasonable and everything is made on site. There is not a place to eat inside. You can also but water ice.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The ice cream tastes like real home made ice cream! I do not like their popsicles that much but they offer a variety of flavors and the service is great. They are polite and willing to help you out if you are not sure about a flavor! Would recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Yummy exotic flavors. I had the rice pudding (delicious with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top). Service was very pleasant and courteous. The server even washed the scoop out for my son who has a peanut allergy before dipping his ice cream. 5 small ice creams (2 on waffle cones, 1 regular cone, and 2 in cups) were $15. Definitely will return here!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I'm thrilled I stumbled upon La Michoacana by accident. I enjoyed my taste of corn and rice pudding ice cream. This place is a gem.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stumbled on this one purely by accident and boy are we glad we did!

This little Mexican ice cream stand on State Street is a Kennett Square treasure. They do unique ice creams with a Mexican twist. Be prepared to stand in line. But when it's your turn I suggest you try a few of the unique flavors and ask for recommendations from the staff. This is what I did and I walked away with a combination of corn and avocado ice creams sprinkled with HOT chili pepper in a cup.

Boy was this an unexpected treat. I loved the sweet corn ice cream and the creamy goodness of the avocado and then a generous of sprinkle of hot chili powder for some heat!

This is a unique ice cream stand with some unique tastes. It's pretty typical of an ice cream shop - nothing special, but the magic is all in the product and the unique tastes!