“Great place”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great place”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a quick bite. The bartender was great! She made us feel so welcome!!! We had pizza and it was great! It's just a nice place to stop!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Below average quality pizza”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Pizza crust was chewy with too much cheese and very little sauce. Additionally, one to two inches of the pizza edges did not contain sauce nor cheese and were puffy+slightly burnt.

Disappointing to the entire family and we won't be coming back. Also, the upstairs split-level seating is dark and dingy, not conducive to a family/friendly atmosphere.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We went for lunch and the servings are huge. The food is delicious especially the mushroom soup. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant itself was very clean.

• Visited January 2014
“Good for a simple, quick meal”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I had a light supper at this restaurant in October 2013. The restaurant has a simplistic ambiance with stark colors and bright lighting. While the menu offered some variety, the food was average and not worthy of a repeat visit. The server was pleasant, knowledgeable concerning the various offering and tried hard to please the patrons. While there were no serious complaints, the overall experience was a disappointment.

• Visited October 2013
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“Delightfully surprised”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I can be a bit of a snob, it's true - I admit it. So when I first came into the place and felt as if I'd just stepped back in time to the 1990's, I was skeptical. However, the waitress couldn't have been more pleasant or efficient and the food far exceeded my expectations based on the ambiance (cough) of the space. I had the sampler so had a little chicken parmesan, a little chicken alfredo, and stuffed manicotti - all of it was delicious (with a special shout-out to the alfredo!). They also served us this garlic bread smeared with something the consistency of tomato paste (which I love) and even that was fantastic. So putting my snobbery aside, I have to say I loved it and would totally go back again! :-)

• Visited August 2013