“Thumbs Up for business meeting lunch”
Review of Giordanos Pizza

Giordanos Pizza
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Service was attentive and waitress did return to refill coffee and other drinks. Both my client and i had pasta with meatballs and a side salad. Meatballs were very good. Pasta had a little too much sauce but tasted fine. Price for lunch was average. Relaxing interior and noise was not a problem for us in conversing. Would go again if in area.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Pizza is really good here, plus there is a pool table upstairs which we enjoy using. There are old CRT televisions upstairs that are never on. Feel like a couple flat panels would make it a much better experience upstairs in the loft. Overall, my friends and I enjoy coming here. Also there is a more family oriented restaurant in the downstairs that offers a more traditional sit down fare.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The food was average at best. The options are really low quality red sauced drenched pastas. The house salad is all iceberg lettuce. The biggest problem was that I ordered shrimp marinara and was brought pasta with meat sauce, something I would NEVER order. When I told the waitress there had been a mistake she snidely argued with me to say that that was what I had ordered. It went on for several back and forths--unbelievable. I finally got my plate of soggy pasta with red sauce and shrimp after every one else in my party had already finished their meals so didn't even get to eat it. The rude waitress practically threw it on the table in front of me. But I paid for it of course. And the waitress never apologized for what was clearly her mistake. Will never go back. Neither the food nor the service is worth it.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The homemade pasta and some of the pizzas are good quality. They can over-do the grease and cheese but usually listen if you ask to hold. However, the biggest problem with Giordanos is the service. We have been there on more than one occasion when the service was so slow, we wondered what was going on...since the place was NOT busy on those occasions.

1  Thank carolcat40
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Downstairs is a very comfortable place to eat. The crust of their pizza is very tender... the best I have ever eaten. The Kennett Square cheesesteak with mushrooms is also the best and they are very consistent. The desert that begins with an "X" is deep fried cheesecake served with bananas, ice cream, and caramel sauce is awsome.