“Best meal ever!”
Review of Plaza Azteca

Plaza Azteca
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is in the same shopping center as the DK Nail Salon and Subway, near Walmart.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My friend and I were interested in finding Mexican food and Fairfield Inn recommended this place hidden in a nearby shopping center. I had the Mahi Mahi with shrimp in a sauce with rice and it was absolutely delicious. My friend kept raving about her meal also. Very reasonable prices, nice atmosphere and good service.

There are newer reviews for Plaza Azteca

Reviewed June 29, 2014

There is a major language barrier between the wait staff and the customers. We were there on a very slow night and service was slow. I ordered a small skinny margarita ( only a small size was offered on the menu.) I was served the drink that I thought I ordered. It was in a larger glass but was very full of ice. To my surprise I was presented with a bill for an entirely different and much larger and much more expensive drink. I can assure you that I did not drink a 28 oz margarita!!! The waiter could not understand my objection to the bill and the manager insisted that I pay for it and also stated that I did ordered the largest size even though I showed him that drink that I was billed for wasn't even offered on the menu and he wasn't there when I ordered. The bar bill was more than the price for all our meals and that was for only one drink and a soda!! While our food was good I felt swindled by the bar bill. If you go stick with the food and stay away from ordering any drinks. The bar is a scam.

4  Thank tricia__h4121
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The restaurant is part of a small chain that offers the usual Mexican menu in a pleasant, traditional atmosphere. The food is good and the drinks very good although service was somewhat slow. One of the really more interesting items is the guacamole which is prepared tableside.

1  Thank 561sunshine2
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great food, but waiter service inferior unfortunately. Not too noisy, helpful hostess, rubbish waiter, waited ages to order the food which turned out to be very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place has great charm, super helpful staff. and really good, fresh tasting food. The guacamole is delicious that is made table side, however you like it. And they give you a huge portion, more than two avocados. Chips super crisp and warm. MANY different menu options, to suit any taste. And the drinks were delicious, and very large. so much bigger than any other margaritas around and reasonably priced. Freshly made margarita too, instead of the bottled stuff. Definitely worth a trip here. We can't wait to return.