“Excellent Mexican Cuisine!”
Review of Plaza Azteca

Plaza Azteca
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is in the same shopping center as the DK Nail Salon and Subway, near Walmart.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Definitely the best Mexican cuisine I've had in a very long time! The waiters/waitresses are very friendly and attentive. We feel like family when we visit! Their guacamole can be made table side....the kids enjoy watching them make it right in front of them. Their food is authentic, homemade. I love the enchiladas poblanas. It's sooo good! Margaritas are excellent. Beer choice great! Great for children, too. They have vegetarian options that are delicious, too. Definitely worth a visit! We'll be back! Thanks for a great dining experience, Plaza Azteca!

1  Thank Marisa O

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Great food, reasonable prices, GREAT tableside guacamole! Granite tabletops, very nice decor, really nice bar.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My wife and I had lunch at Plaza Azteca today, our second visit. We were pleased again with the freshness of ingredients, genuineness of cuisine, and ease of service. The staff was pleasant and the menu is varied. We enjoyed the tableside prepared guacamole, a pleasing preparation by a cheerful man from Guatemala, that allowed us to dictate whether to include onions, how picante the ingredients should be, etc. Very tasteful. Fajitas are my standard and the lunch portion was ample, with side of beans and rice and pico de gallo. The tortilla chips were fresh and good, although not homemade as best I could tell. The decor is pleasant, with several flat screen televisions turned on to follow sports, etc., in Spanish language. There is a choice of booths and tables and our combined lunch bill was about $35. We did not order desert, but a hint is to try their fruit flavored water--I had the melon but they also had mango-which is rich, flavorful, and very refreshing on hot days.

2  Thank Awarely