“Good food and service”

Cross street: Bayard Road
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Good food and service”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We ate the lunch special pear salad and barbque chicken pizza. Both were very good and fresh tasting. I did not care for the oil and vinegar topping for the hot roll, but you can dip in just the oil. The service was very good.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Kept Secret!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Living in West Chester, my wife and I are never at a loss for a fine dining experience. Tonight was date night as we were kid-less. We decided try a new byob restaurant and came across this wonderful restaurant. The location within a shopping center should not deter anyone seeking a new and special dining experience.

The service, selection and atmosphere were of very high quality. What an unbelievable value and well-kept secret. I only wish we had discovered this gem earlier. A great dining experience!! We will be returning frequently and in greater numbers. Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Steve & Angela Wilsey

1 Thank Steve_W1958
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“New BOI panini fanatstic.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stop there for a quick bite before a long meeting, I was hungry for something really good and I knew that this guys were going to hit the spot.
Like usual I ordered from the combo menu ( they've added some cool stuff) and I got one of their new panini, short ribs with spinach, onions and mozarella, ridiculously amazing, perfect toasted bread, juicy and tender meat and of course garlicky spinach.
I can't never get enough of this place.
See you again most likely next weekend.

1 Thank George6751
Newark, Delaware
“Moldy dessert and drinking servers...”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

After reading several positive reviews for this restaurant, my fiance and I decided to pay it a visit; we are currently looking for a place to host our rehearsal dinner, and we thought this place may have been a possibility. After an initial positive experience with our entrees, we ordered a piece of chocolate mousse cake for dessert. It was brought out moments later - with several obviously large, white and green, growths of mold on the outside surface of the cake. After some initial confusion, I took the dessert back to our server in the back. I found him at a back table, sorting silverware with a couple of other servers. An open beer bottle was on the same table as the silverware; my fiance saw him drinking from it earlier in the evening, while on the clock and serving us. This restaurant is BYOB. After showing him the dessert, he apologized and offered us two desserts for free, which we were not interested in (for obvious reasons). We told him we would try the tiramisu for free and that he shouldn't worry about getting us another dessert. The tiramisu was runny. The manager came over and placed another dessert in a to-go box on our table, along with a $10 gift card and a hurried apology. We used the gift card on the current meal and left quietly, as we did not wish to make a scene in front of other guests. On the drive back, we discussed how unacceptable it is for patrons to be served a moldy item. Mold doesn't grow within a matter of minutes, after all. This oversight required several people to be failing at their jobs for several days - not to mention the server, who apparently did not look at our food before serving it to us. We wanted to like the restaurant and had hopes of having our rehearsal dinner there; however, after this experience, we have no intention of ever going back, especially not for our rehearsal dinner. By extension, they lost a great deal of business. It would have made sense had the manager comped our meal and then offered us a gift card; however, as it is, we have nothing to bring us back.

Hockessin, Delaware
“Best Italian restaurant and most authentic in the area”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were looking for an Italian restaurant for dinner and actually Googled restaurants in the Kennett Square area. We had never heard of Bite of Italy, but it had great reviews and so we decided to try it.

Some of the previous reviews mentioned not to be turned off by its' location in a strip mall and they were right. You'd never know from the exterior what an unknown treasure this restaurant turned out to be. The decor is simple, lots of tables, dimmed lighting, and the most incredible, authentic italian food we've ever had in this area.

To start, we had their Antipasto Italiano - it was delicious! For dinner we had their sausage and peppers, which was okay, but their mushrooms ravioli was absolutely amazing - not to be missed.

The waiter we had was very professional and polite. This is our new favorite Italian restaurant and we can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Freelancepix