“Great service!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This Applebee's had great service! We had very attentive servers and great food! The restaurant is clean and well taken care of. We were seated quickly and did not wait long for our food. We have been here both for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Typical Applebee's visit. The grilled club sandwich was good as was the steak entree. The service was a little slow. Had to ask for refills and was slow to bring the check and process the transaction at the end of the meal.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

For a chain restaurant, the quality of the food was surprisingly good. The wait staff was friendly, service was good, and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The restaurant was very crowded with a long line(Mother's Day) when I arrived.They welcomed me right away and said it would not be too long for a table of one.
The waitres was warm and profesional helping me to choose as she knew the menu well.
When she found out I was staying at the Inn next door,she did not mind changing my bill to reflect the discount.The manager stopped by my table and did not act as though he had to run off while I let him know how impressed I was with the staff.
The meal was excellent for a good price.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great atmosphere,very friendly staff, excellent service,extensive menu and excellent food at a very reasonable price. I recommend the portabella mushroom chicken breast . Two thumbs up