Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Brandywine River Hotel(Chadds Ford)
Sentinel Motel(West Chester)
Brinton Hotel(West Chester)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(West Chester)
View Hotel
All reviewslongwood gardensfront deskbrandywine valleynice hotelcookiesbreakfast buffetstay there againhotel lobbystaff was very friendly and helpfulnext morningnice stayconvenient locationclean roomsgreat place to staystayed one nightbusiness tripthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 30, 2010

The front desk people at check-out on Sunday December 26 were so helpful. We had to cut our stay short due to the impending blizzard. (We got 26 inches of snow in NJ that day). We had prepaid both two nights on Hilton.com. They called Hilton for us to explain why we needed to leave and managed to get them to refund our prepaid reservation for one night. I've told everyone I've seen about the great customer service. I truly hope that it will bring you many more customers. We will definitely use Hilton in the future.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Jane_Cropper, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2011

Dear Guest-
Thank you for staying with us and posting your review. We are so pleased we could assist you at a difficult time and that the outcome was positive. Our Front Desk is excellent , very people and service oriented, and our entire staff does our best to provide warm hospitality while you are our guest here. We hope to see you back at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square!

Reviewed October 8, 2010

We purchased the hotel's Longwood Garden package which was a good deal. The room was nice, and so was the pool area. The front desk gave us some menus for local places to eat and we had it delivered to the hotel. The information folder in the room lists some restaurants which are no longer open. The breakfast options for standard but plentiful, I was glad that I was able to bring it to my room as my daughter was still sleeping. Coupons for complimentary breakfast had been included in the folder you get at check-in that has the key. However, no one had pointed this out, so I paid for breakfast. I noticed this when I went to check out and the front desk promptly refunded the amount I had paid. I loved Longwood Gardens and plan to visit again - I will stay here again next time I come.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Jane_Cropper, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Thank you for recently staying with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square and taking advantage of the terrific Longwood Gardens package. We are so fortunate to have this Horticultural wonder in our back yard - it is an attraction that never disappoints and has something new every season! Christmas is special at Longwood with acres of dazzling lights and beautiful exhibits. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff look forward to welcoming you back and providing you, our guest, with warm hospitality!

Reviewed September 15, 2010

After leaving a nearby Marriots because of an odd smell from the air conditioning unit ( mildew?) that the manager there acknowledged had been an issue with other guests, we were so thankful for the amazingly helpful, friendly staff that we found at this Hilton Garden. They were wonderful to two weary travelers who called on very short notice - found us a room that was quiet ( mid level, back side of building), clean, well appointed (refrigerator, microwave), great bed ,made sure we had whatever we needed and thankfully it didn't have any of the smells of the other hotel. Perhaps the equipment maintenace staff here is better. We generally stay at another chain ( price and free breakfast) but this price was comparable and the breakfast was better than most and served in a pleasant space in the lobby but with lots of windows. Outstanding staff- thanks to Amelia and I think the other's name was Jane or June ( can't read my writing now!) We now will consider Hilton Gardens when we travel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We arrived and was warmly greeted and told our suite was ready. We had a 1 bedroom suite with the living room with another tv. We had a room close to the elevator and never heard anything from that area. The beds were nice-clean bathroom, the LR area- the chair has seen better days and the love seat had a cover over it. Found out that the fabric didn't hold up from the manufacturer. It really spoiled the room appearance. The quilts for the beds were kinda weird- have never seen such lumpy quilts before.
This was my first time in this general area for touring. The front staff were very helpful and always said hello as you came by the desk. Jenni was excellent. We did the breakfast the first morning and the chef did up excellent omelets and huge waffles. I would highly recommend the breakfasts at this motel.
There is a walmart and Applebees within walking distance. The location of the motel is great for visiting the sights of the area. We did come down from Lancaster and missed the motel coming in that way. If you come via Phil then you can't miss it. It is in the shopping center where the Walmart is located at on Rt. 1. As other people have noted the cookies are a nice touch. Would recommend motel.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Jane_Cropper, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2010

Thank you for being our guest over the popular Memorial Day weekend! It was our pleasure to welcome you here and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We have done some updating of furniture in the hotel rooms, and continue with plans to refurbish a portion of the hotel each year. So glad you tried the omelets - they get your day started the right way! We hope to see you back here and will provide the same friendly hospitality.

Reviewed January 24, 2010

I bought one night stay at this hotel through an auction "Bidding for Good", and then used it to plan a short get-away to the Brandywine PA. It was a lovely hotel well located for touring in the area and adjacent to good restaurants. The staff, were without exception super to us, and we lazily enjoyed what they had to offer.
Apparently it is a new HGI, with a beautiful lobby, indoor pool, good breakfast deal ($10) included in our package, and smallish but very nicely decorated and comfortably furnished room. Kudos to the registration gal, Tina, who convinced me that despite not getting the type of room I wished, she had put us in a better situation. Turned out to be true - placing us away from a Saturday night party.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Jane_Cropper, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2010

Hi Carlanne~
Thank you for being our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square recently - I am delighted that your stay was enjoyable. You can see why we are so proud of our #1 asset - our friendly and helpful staff! We look forward to having you with us again.

Kind Regards,