Here for a family function. Standard Garden Inn, clean and comfortable. We took a small suite, two rooms. Living room with a sofa bed, VERY thin mattress, not too comfortable. Two doubles or queens in the other room, not sure which. Separate TV in each room. Microwave and fridge in room, keurig with coffee and tea.
I generally prefer Hamptons due to the included breakfast, but this was a good place regardless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located less than one mile from Longwood Gardens and minutes from other Brandywine Valley Attractions and Wineries, the hotel features 92 guest rooms, with a mix of suites, two large meeting rooms, an indoor pool and whirlpool, on-site breakfast restaurant, fitness center, sundry convenience shop and large lobby. Several restaurants are within walking distance, including an Applebee's in the parking lot. All hotel rooms feature a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker, self-adjusting Garden Sleep System bed, complimentary wired and wireless internet access, along with remote printing to the business center. 37" LCD HDTV in all rooms with over 100 channels to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Kennett Square Hotel Kennett Square
- Hilton Kennett Square
- Kennett Square Hilton Garden Inn