“Mediocre”
Review of Floga Bistro

Floga Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Floga Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Baltimore Pike
Description: Elegant Italian Restaurant with a Mediterennean flair. Kids friendly and B.Y.O.B. Dine in take out and delivery.
North Andover, Massachusetts
“Mediocre”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My husband and I were vacationing in the Brandywine Valley and wanted a reasonably-priced dinner. I chose Floga based on Trip Advisor reviews, but I was disappointed. I usually order eggplant parmigiana at Italian restaurants, and I did so this time, choosing the angel hair as companion. When the plate came, there was a huge lake of pasta topped with a monstrous mound of breaded and fried eggplant. Either one of these would have been more than enough food. There is no reason to serve this much food to one person! That said, the sauce was good, but it did not make up for the eggplant, which was so thinly sliced that all one could taste was the breading. I ate about a third of the serving; obviously we could not take the rest home. The restaurant filled up as we finished our meal, so it seems to be a popular place. However, we would not return.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Buthraupis

Shenandoah, Virginia
“Good food, good prices”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great pizza with fresh toppings at a reasonable price make this a good choice before or after a visit to Longwood Gardens. If you love veggies, the side orders of sauteed spinach or arugula are huge (enough for 2 people) and delicious.

Visited August 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Ambiance is Bellisimo”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I really liked the look of this place. It's definitely a great family spot. Good pizzas and salads. My coworker got a shrimp dish that was beautiful and she said was delicious.

I really enjoyed my salad. It's a better Italian option than Olive Garden and is really comfortable.

Philadelphia
“Pasta and pizza yes, the rest, not so much”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I am a local, and have visited Floga twice. My kids were happy with the pizza and spaghetti. Have not not much luck with anything else. The wings we ordered were tough and heavily deep fried, and quite bland. The salmon salad was just lettuce and a bit of onions with a piece of deep fried salmon, which tasted off plopped on it. Service is choppy and inconsistent.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Max T
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Floga catered our off-site rehearsal dinner and they were so accommodating, set up early and it was delicious!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Floga catered our off-site rehearsal dinner and they were so accommodating, set up early, and it was delicious! The price was right as well. Very nice place and I recommend the bruschetta.