“Excellent accommodations....better than a B&B”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nthom60
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent accommodations....better than a B&B”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Lovely home and fantastic family...can't say enough about their hospitality and the privacy! I appreciate the apartment style quarters including kitchen and bar area. The view of the mountains is outstanding. Anyone who can't get enough of beautiful mountains and country living would give this home 5 stars! However, I gave it 4 stars because of the drive to and from Beaver Stadium or downtown State College. Although, I would prefer being closer to the stadium I thoroughly ENJOYED our weekend and would stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Property owners and spacious/clean accommodations
Liked least: Location
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you very much for your kind words Nancy! We look forward to hosting you again!
Kelly P
“Memorable PSU weekend”
Reviewed November 9, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things to describe the awesome weekend we had at this property. First, the entire family was absolutely terrific. They are all very warm and friendly (including their 2 dogs). There were so many welcoming touches.....from the chocolates by each bed to the snacks and drinks in the fridge. We elected to have the breakfast which was brought down to us whenever we wanted it and it was so delicious! The beds were very comfortable and I'm a tough critic when it comes to that as I have trouble sleeping. The entire downstairs is very cozy but not in the sense that it's small because it's actually very spacious. The rural setting is breath taking and we wish we had had more time around the house to enjoy it. The back way into State College made it very convenient to get back and forth even during the PSU/Ohio State weekend. I will be back to this property several more times while my daughter is attending Penn State and would recommend this house to anyone. Thank you Snyder family for making my trip with my sister and nephews so memorable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: no complaints about anything
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
Oct 19, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to hosting you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing