Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Pine Grove)
Travel Inn(Lebanon)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesfront desk clerkfree breakfastroom was cleanhot breakfastan overnight staystayed for nightsthe breakfast arealate at nightdesk staffcerealhighwaycleanlinessmicrowavecloset
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were at the hotel for a baseball tournament and we stay at this hotel every year. We like staying at this hotel. I was greeted very friendly by the front desk girl. Rosie was very helpful and friendly and an asset to the company. About 10 pm we were sitting in the lobby with a bunch of friends when a gentlemen behind the desk, who was visibly intoxicated, was very rude and started cursing at the guests. It was very unprofessional and very unlikely that I will come back to this hotel. I was very disappointed to find out this was the general manager of this property.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John S
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

John S.

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn Jonestown. I am very sorry for the incident and that employee is no longer employed at our hotel. I hope this has not tainted you from giving us another chance to show that this incident is not how we conduct business at the Comfort Inn. If you would like to discuss it further I will be glad to speak to you about it. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel.

Michael Barton

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I walked into the Comfort Inn and was greeted by Rosie. She had told me that even though I had a reservation, unfortunately there were no rooms available. Before I could react and instead of giving me attitude or complaining on who is at fault, Rosie said, "give me two minutes". I said no problem. Rosie had tried to make accommodations by trying to put a room together herself. For example, one room had no heat or vanity mirror. Another had a broken shower curtain rod. She fixed the broken shower curtain rod and allowed me to stay in the room. She also gave me a fair discount as I assisted in fixing the broken shower curtain with her and for the confusion with making a reservation. This is the second time I have stayed at this Comfort Inn. Even the previous time Rosie was very polite and helpful. The rest of the staff are very accommodating as well.

Room Tip: This has been my second stay and have had no issues with either room or amenities.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

We would like to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience during your stay at the Comfort Inn Jonestown.. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a trip to South Carolina..girl on the desk for the evening shift was more that helpful...recommended us to the Moose LZ for dinner...good choice..our room was clean and everything worked...did have to get the message light to stop blinking on the phone but otherwise a very enjoyable stay and very reasonable rates...

I ran a 100+ unit hotel for years so I can be both a little picky and also understanding..,breakfast in the morning was fine...nothing outstanding but met our needs...what can one expect for a free breakfast?...the lady supervising the breakfast made sure that we got anything that was needed and even let me know when more eggs were ready...nice touch...

bottom line is that this is a property that we would return to...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wilbur S
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to see some with hospitality experience such as yourself enjoyed our property so much. Thank you again and we hope see you again soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times in the past and WOW! The renovation is beautiful! Breakfast is delicious. Rooms are updated and clean. And last but not least the staff is great! This will definitely be a regular stop on my travels up and down 81. See you guys again soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jim S
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear Jim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and our amazing staff. Thank you again and we are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

New hotel! So many things were missing in my room. A light buld, no switch on a lamp, no TV station list, legal occupancy sign on back of door was missing, holder for drying iron, even plate on the door latch. Are they ready for customers? Construction isn't much, either. Could hear footsteps upstairs, not much light in room due to small windows. Fresh and new, but that's all! And the staff is quite friendly.

Room Tip: Check out the room first! Others may not have problems.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank macinmaine1

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to see your stay did not live up to your or our standards. Since your review we have done a complete inventory and completed all rooms. We hope that you will come back and see the finished product! Thank you again