“Clean, Comfortable, Good Price”

Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Jonestown
Cody, Wyoming
“Clean, Comfortable, Good Price”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

I stayed for 2 days while visiting Lebanon. The location is just off the highway, and was a 10 minute drive to Lebanon, 20 minutes to Hershey, 40 minutes to Harrisburg. But the hotel was clean, comfortable, and relatively quiet. It is near a busy intersection with highway, a truck stop, and fast food restaurants, but was not noisy (although lacking a view). I stayed in the King suite with a king bed and sleep sofa. Oddly, although there was a two burner cooktop, microwave and full size refrigerator, there were no pots and pans, dishes or utensils so cooking in the room would not really be possible unless you brought your own. Would work out well for family travel since there was plenty of space. I will probably return with the family at a later date (spouse and 2 teenagers) since it was a good value and not too far from vacation spots.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank WYn0t
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, December 21, 2014
To Cody;
My sincerest apologies for the delay in responding to your review of your stay, I am pleased to inform you that there are dishes, pot, pans available at the front desk for those guests who choose our kitchenette rooms. We hope that upon your next visit to our area, we will have the good fortune of meeting your lodging needs once again Have a wonderful holiday.
Respectfully:
Your friends at the Days Inn of Fort Indiantown Gap-Jonestown/Lebanon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chico, California
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Very nice accomodations. Has wifi and breakfast included in the price. Very comfortable room and the people working there were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
Thank You CSHELLYJ, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff takes pride in their service and appreciates when guests notice. We hope to see you again!

Thank you for choosing Days Inn!
Augusta, GA
Reviewed November 13, 2009

My wife and I usually stay here when visiting family and friends in the area...I'd say we've stayed here 4 to 6 times in the past 4 years. They are pet friendly, which is a must for us. We did have trouble with a bathroom being dirty one time, and they immediately moved us into another room, so the customer service is alright with me. What more can I say? It's a good value, and we're repete customers.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, December 3, 2015
Thank you for being a value past guest with us. Wishing you the happiest of holidays from your friends here at the Days Inn of Fort Indiantown Gap-Jonestown/Lebanon
Portsmouth, Virginia
Reviewed December 29, 2007

We stayed Dec 13-14th. Checked in after midnight and were greeted by a friendly desk clerk who was knowledgeable about the area and the event we were attending. He gave us written directions to our final destination without being asked. The room was a huge king business suite for $65 a night. Clean, well maintained, comfortable. Everything was in working order except that the cable went out the 2nd night due to an icestorm. Others around us lost power entirely, we did not. Quiet hallways, good nights sleep. The continental breakfast had a good selection of options so even people on South Beach could have a quick bite before hitting the road.

We wish all Days Inns were as nice as this one.

Stayed December 2007
2 Thank weekend_warrier
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, November 13, 2014
To weekend_warrior;
My tremendous apologies for the long delay in a response to your review, I had no idea the previous person neglected to respond, thank you for letting us know about your stay with us.
It means so much to all of us to know that our efforts to provide a top level stay for all of our guests is noticed. As the front desk person that checked you in, I want to thank you again for your kind words and hope that we will see you again the next time you pass through our area.
Respectfully;
New Jorsey
Reviewed August 16, 2007

Stay here while on a business Trip, When I checked in the Red Hair Lady was really Rude to the customers infront of me , and then she was totally rude to me also. When I checked in the room was really nasty and smelly. There was also a Spa there that was closed , the gym had 2 work out bike that looked as if they haven't been used in decades. There is no Pool at this hotel. I would not stay here again when I am in this area. There is a Best Western accross the street that is Brand New and much more nicer inside and they have a pool.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Geeman9
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, February 21, 2016
Thank you for letting us know about your stay, we hope to see you again whenever your travel bring you our way again.
Respectfully;
Fairfax, VA
Reviewed April 14, 2007

Stayed at the Lickdale Days Inn in April 2007 on my way back from NE Pennsylvania. Room was clean, beds comfortable and shower nice and strong. Continental breakfast had a good variety and the was enough seating.

The hotel could use a good freshening up. Although clean, the hotel seemed a bit old and "dark".

Smoking rooms are on the fourth floor. My third floor room had a bit of smoke smell to it. Not sure if floors one and two would be any better.

Overall, a good stay. But I wouldn't stay there for multiple nights unless I needed to be in the immediate area. There isn't much around beyond what is right near the hotel.

• Stayed April 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Days_Inn_Jonestown, Public Relations Manager at Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap, responded to this review, December 3, 2015
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 1, 2006

I stayed at the Days Inn last month. It is right off I-81 and very clean. The people were friendly and it is rated 5 sunburst(the highest rating Days Inn has). The free continental breakfast had good variety and they also have high speed internet. If you travelling through the area, save yourself some money from those Harrisburg and Hershey hotels and stay here. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business
1 Thank HBURG1061
HBURG4705:
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonestown
Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap
Hampton Inn Harrisburg / Grantville / Hershey
Comfort Inn Midway
Comfort Inn Midway
#1 of 1 in Bethel

Been to Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap? Share your experiences!