Quality Inn and Suites
$79
Sleep Inn(Johnstown)(Great Value!)
$99
SleepInn
Econo Lodge Johnstown(Johnstown)(Great Value!)
$80
$139
$110
$99
Quality Inn(Ebensburg)
$105
QualityInn
$70
All reviewscollege kidspool areathe bed was extremely comfortablesuper niceshopping and restaurantscontinental breakfastwithin walking distancesparkling cleanper daybusiness tripdeskpillowsplugshighwayfuneralconvention
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff friendly & location convenient. I would not stay there again. The breakfast/seating area was at the entrance to the pool with a bar/room to the side. People wandered with their breakfasts looking for places to sit - the area is too small/cramped. In the evening, the seating area which is at the entrance to the pool, right off the lobby area. If the pool gets busy/crowded/noisy - it's difficult to converse.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank soundbiteroad
Kathy M, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights beautiful clean rooms . Service was excellent, beds were comfy. They have a 24 hour fitness room and a beautiful pool and hot tub ! There is a hot breakfast in the morning with waffles and eggs. Delicious :)

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for the kind words! Your feedback is so important to us and we can assure you that we will use the information to do everthing possible to creat an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights and it was not a good experience. The room was very humid and you could smell mildew and the carpet was disgusting. Turning on the a/c unit helped bit did not get rid of the smell. The bathroom was also so small that you could not have a couple get ready at the same time. Staff was friendly but the rooms were not with the price. Try somewhere else in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear AmwDC,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, Thank you for your time and feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommadations on your next visit to Johnstown.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying here while visiting family. Each area of the Comfort Inn that I went to was clean and neat. The quality of the staff was excellent. I believe these folks know the real meaning of hospitality! There was nobody who worked there who was other than completely competent and friendly. The breakfast was fine- basic, but more than adequate. I enjoyed it. The rooms were clean & comfortable and I had a very restful sleep in the bed. I agree with the other reviewer, the pillows are outstanding. I will be traveling a couple more times over the nest couple of months and this facility will be my first choice of places to stay. Well done!

Room Tip: The suites that face the valley are really wonderful.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Kathy M, General Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Elizabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Your feed back is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everythng possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Kathy Moravecz
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel many years ago when it was sparkling clean and new. When we came back for a reunion over the Fourth of July weekend, I decided to go back to a place that we really enjoyed. We were able to check in early which was a plus. There is an indoor pool and whirlpool, which we did not use, but it was a great place for some others in our group to pass the time. There was also a bar there by the pool. The room was old and dated and there was a musty smell in the stairwell. The room did not smell fresh, but it wasn't as bad as the stairwell. I slept well and did not hear any outside noise. We breakfast bar was average and they ran out of coffee. I know the hotel was full, so they were very busy. I know you can take pets here, so that might be a good option if you need a decent hotel that accepts pets. The location was good, with restaurants and Wal-Mart nearby. For a few extra dollars you can stay at the Hampton, which I thought was much nicer.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Kathy M, Manager at Quality Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear CSC;

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

Your feedback is very important to us. On behalf of our entire team , I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience to our gusets.