“Fair enough”

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 176 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed July 29, 2012

It's a Red Lobster what more can you say. A monkey could fry a shrimp and fries. The waiting staff is really good.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We frequent Red Lobster throughout the region. The restaurant in Johnstown has my vote for the worst. Normally there is an hour plus wait. Because we were at the Galleria Mall we thought we would try it once again. If you like brown lettuce, it's a great place to go...

1  Thank game227
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had the wood-grilled shrimp and shrimp scampi for a lunch combo. I had been craving shrimp and it was just what I needed to satisfy that craving! The wood-grilled shrimp is awesome!! And of course, the cheesy garlic biscuits are always wonderful!

1  Thank lighthouselover1968
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My man said the lobster was fresh, I had the chicken and it was good. I will say Red Lobster all over the place is expensive but if you like seafood this is the place.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Although it's a chain, and the available food selection is predictable, the staff makes this a special choice. Personable, knowledgeable, and attentive, without being intrusive, these people make the difference.