“Fabulous Seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 174 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had the wood-grilled shrimp and shrimp scampi for a lunch combo. I had been craving shrimp and it was just what I needed to satisfy that craving! The wood-grilled shrimp is awesome!! And of course, the cheesy garlic biscuits are always wonderful!

1  Thank lighthouselover1968

Reviewed February 19, 2012

My man said the lobster was fresh, I had the chicken and it was good. I will say Red Lobster all over the place is expensive but if you like seafood this is the place.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Although it's a chain, and the available food selection is predictable, the staff makes this a special choice. Personable, knowledgeable, and attentive, without being intrusive, these people make the difference.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Red Lobster never seems to have new ideas for the menu. I am not a huge lover of sea food so maybe I am being too critical. They need to offere more for a vegeterian.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Dinner was consistent with all other Red Lobster restaurants that I have been to.