“Food has changed beware”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: American
“Food has changed beware”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Since moving I have not been to an applebees in years. I adored this place but after eating here the last time I felt so sad my favoite place sucked. The food was cheap tasting. My favoite was the artichoke dip.....but this time I couldn't find a piece of artichoke
It tasted frozen and gross. Sad to see it go down hill. It's over priced for what you get.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank vaccumqueen

pennsylvania
“Great Happy hour”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

One of my favorite happy hours in Johnstown...very busy on weekends and special events so plan on a wait. The regular menu is also very good My husband and I have never been disappointed!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank mkmc
Wayne, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wouldn't feed the food to my dog.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This place has the worst food. TV dinners without the metal tray. I literally would not feed my dog their food.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jeff L
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't come here”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

On a business trip and this place was near by hotel. Server came over and sat down at my table. Said that they are suppose to spend 86% of her time with guests. Never stopped talking and was incredibly stupid.
Maybe the people running this place should rethink this policy.
I'll never return!!!!!

1 Thank Ira S
pennsylvania
“Going downhill”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Slow service, smaller portions, too much "junk" on steaks and other food. Average at best. Won't go back for a few months in hopes it improves.

Visited December 2012