Review Highlights
Beautyful

An excellent view of Dowwntown, Johnstown. We liked very much. This place is worth to see and ride... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ignaura2130
Bayonet Point, Florida
An elevator for my car?!

This remarkable engineering work must be experienced to be fully appreciated. It is a man-made... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Louis Mark L
Brookville, Pennsylvania

All reviews incline plane gift shop steepest incline italian restaurant observation platform ice cream stand great view of the city johnstown flood great ride steel mills unique experience worth the trip downtown johnstown grandview cemetery johnston vehicular cars
Reviewed November 20, 2014

The incline goes up and down every 15 minutes. There is a nice restaurant up top (Tuscan Italian food), and the gift/snack shop is nice. It was extremely cold and windy the day I went up so I couldn't linger long at the lookout area, but it is amazing. The staff were a bit impersonal and lacking with directions on what I was supposed to do (where to pay, where to wait, how to get on, when it would leave, etc.)

1  Thank iDeacon
Reviewed November 17, 2014 via mobile

Rode here on my motorcycle from Warren, Ohio just to ride the incline. It was well worth it. Awsome view over looking the city.

2  Thank Michael T
Reviewed November 13, 2014

I have been riding the Incline plane since I was young. The view is awesome from the top, looking out over the city. Now that they have lights on the Stone Bridge, it is really cool at night. I was at the restaurant last week in the evening for a social event & the city looked cool all lite up.

1  Thank Joanne D
Reviewed November 11, 2014

Fun for those who have never ridden an inclined plane before. My husband, brother and I had fun riding it to the top. Excellent restaurant at the top.

1  Thank chrise85
Reviewed November 8, 2014

11-1-14 This is a great ride in which to see an unobstructed view of Johnstown. The cost is 4.00 for those under 65 and over 65 free. Cars 6.00. Parking is free at the bottom by the river. Asiago's is a great restaurant to eat at when you get to the top. You can see all the gears and pulleys for the tram at the top and there is a souvenir shop at the top too. Tram runs every 15 min I believe. A must do when in Johnstown.

1  Thank Bob1789