“Awesome Mexican”
Review of Rey-Azteca

Rey-Azteca
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Johnstown
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Rey Azteca 736 Scalp Ave Johnstown, PA 15904 (814) 266-2294 Open M-F 11:00 Am to 10:00 PM GREAT AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD!!!
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We eat here often. Great food, great prices, friendly staff...and always packed! Excellent chips and salsa - both are home made and fresh. Many times I will pick up chips and salsa after late night showings of homes in the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We love coming here for numerous reasons..... First of all, the food! I highly recommend the fajitas.... Which you know are coming to the table because you can hear the sizzling plate as its being carried to the table! Fresh ingredients, nice portion! (always enough for lunch the next day!) Perfect place to relax after a long day and not have to wait too long for your food! I always enjoy my chips and salsa and a large mango margarita which makes the wait seem even shorter! Only complaint would have to be I wish there were more dessert selections.... The boyfriend has a sweet tooth so we enjoy splitting dessert when we go out. The meadows isn't far away though, so problem solved! Staff also very friendly, sometImes it can be a little hard to communicate with them, but if you want authentic Mexican who better to get it from! Definitely one of our favorite places to go!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This food is authentic Mexican and you can order basically anything off the menu and everything will be delicious! I go here any chance I get!

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Our new favorite mexican restaurant. Price is great, service fast and friendly, food was great. We will be back.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Chile Rellenos were greasy and certainly not what I expected. The remainder of the combo plate was typical of most Mexican restaurants - it's hard to do something different with refried beans and spanish rice. The chips and salsa was really good. The sangria was good too.