“Room Keys Failed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Johnstown

Super 8 Johnstown
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Johnstown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
CEDAR HILL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Definately stay here again. Good location. Close to shopping and plenty of good restruants. Had a few loud neighbors, but not the hotels fault. Just poor manners on their parts.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Johnstown, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
We do apologize for the slight inconvenience
We did take proper action to resolve the issues
We hope to do business with you again in the future
Mattawamkeag, Maine
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

When I checked in there were no issues, the first 5 days and nights not an issue on the 6th night I had a hard time sleeping and was itchy all over, the next night I never got a minutes sleep I woke up with what appeared to be bite marks all over my torso and legs and arms. I turned the lights on and there were about 15 bed bugs crawling out from behind the wall mounted head board. I showered and on my way out to work made a complaint to the front desk, the clerk never even lifted her head up from the book she was reading just acknowledged that they would check it out.
When I returned that night fro work and 20 bucks later in OTC anti itch medication the owner met me and was very apologetic and said they found the problem and had moved me to a new room and he promised a clean room. So far so good no issues what surprised me was I always check the rooms for signs of bedbugs when I get in but did not see one sign of infestation the entire week until that weekend. Hotel owner advised they have addressed the issue with an exterminator and I have also thrown out my carry on luggage bag due to the fact I cant clean it like I can my clothes so I make sure I don't take home any critters with me when I leave. Other then that no complaints rate was excellent compared to the other hotels in the area none of the others would deal even for a long term stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Super8Johnstown, Owner at Super 8 Johnstown, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
to
trip advisor.com
In reference to complain of a bedbug bite as soon as we got complaint we fixed the problem by calling pest control and we do not have that problem any more this issue occur during travling this issue occur as it comes in people suitcase and trashbags clothes they bring it inn as soon as we notice we take care of the problem immediately we have resolved the issue we are the one of best economical hotel that provide reasonable rate corporate rate which include free continal breakfast 32 inch flat screen tv free wi fi microfridge in the all rooms cofee 24 hrs inthe room as well in lobby laundry facilities irn board and hair dryer in the room all amenities as no extra cost to the guest thank you
manager B patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnstown
Hampton Inn Johnstown
#1 of 2 in Ebensburg
Ramada Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
#1 of 1 in Ligonier

Been to Super 8 Johnstown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Johnstown

Property: Super 8 Johnstown
Address: 627 Solomon Run Rd, Highway 219 and Solomon Run Rd, Johnstown, PA 15904
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Johnstown
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Johnstown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Johnstown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Johnstown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Johnstown