“Treated me and my family like I was a Diamond !”

Hampton Inn Johnstown
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Johnstown
ohio
“Treated me and my family like I was a Diamond !”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I travel for business by my self all the time. I was very pleased when my family and I checked into this property. They went the extra mile and just did a great job of making us feel at home ! The guy who check us in on a Friday evening gave great service

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The facility is very warm and inviting, and the hotel staff are among the friendliest we've encountered anywhere. Taken together, it adds up to an enjoyable stay at an affordable price. This is a hotel that we've stayed at a number of times before and will no doubt stay again. They do their best to make you feel like one of the family, and it shows. I can't say enough for the friendliness of the people who work there. All seem to take pleasure out of making one feel welcome and exude the kind of enthusiasm that is not always evident in such settings.

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family and I were very pleased with the Hampton in Johnstown. Beds were comfortable, bathroom was spaceous and clean, and the staff was very pleasant. Have already recommended it to other family members and will likely stay there again.

Erie, United States
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Excellent staff and very pleased with the accommodations stay her all the time when I am in Johnstown and staff knows me by name and are always very helpful and like the addition of the fitness room . Rooms are always clean and the beds are very comfortable.

New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was probably one of the nicest Hampton Inns in which I have stayed. Conveniently located near the university, the hotel takes the basic Hampton physical formula and spruced it up. Common space is nicely decorated so that you don't feel that you are in a chain hotel. Rooms are standard, but still very nice -- and with plenty of outlets. And the staff were some of the nicest I have encountered.

Durham, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was a typical Hampton Inn. Exercise equipment was actually pretty good here. Breakfast was normal Hampton Inn quality. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. I would recommend this hotel. I normally stay with a different hotel chain but they do not have a hotel here. Very happy with my Hampton Inn experience.

Foristell MO, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Hotel at Johnstown exceeded our expectations. The facilities and staff were well above average. We would return if in the area and would either use points or cash. The location was extremely easy to find. The whole expererience was inviting.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnstown
Holiday Inn Johnstown Downtown
Ramada Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
#1 of 1 in Ligonier
Hampton Inn & Suites Blairsville

Been to Hampton Inn Johnstown? Share your experiences!