“great food, you wont go hungry here”
Review of Ewe'n ME

Ewe'n ME
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Yass
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I had a great dining experience here (July 2012). Our group ordered a piping hot loaf of fresh bread for the table, accompanied by 4 different kinds of butter. I ordered the Seafood Au Gratin. Perfectly cooked, with loads of fresh seafood. I could not fit desert in, damn! All the other dishes our group ordered were fantastic, lots of nice steak dishes to choose from. Staff were attentive and in a nice relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I wasnt feeling well when we had a meal here, after studying the menu and looking around, i opted for "for the smaller apetite" section of the menu and ordered a club sandwich. WOW 2 super thick pieces of toast, a large chicken breast, half a pig and a full lettuce. My mouth dropped when i saw the size of it! Needless to say, i didnt finish my meal. My partner ordered the lamb rack and it was cooked to perfection. Would love to visit again when i have a better apetite.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

we've eaten here numerous times, on trips through Yass.
My advice is DON"T try for a three course dinner, you'll not make it, unless you are a teenage boy or a 1st grade football player. Portion sizes are above average, but the taste and presentation is good. Try the in-house made cob of bread with three flavoured butter for a starter.

1  Thank Fwombats
Reviewed December 18, 2011

There is a tradition at Ewe'n' Me that no-one has ever managed to eat their way through all three courses - plates as big as manhole covers and very generous helpings of well prepared fresh produce. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks at the bar, or, if weather permits sit outside in the shadey garden.

1  Thank 1942johnny
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Fantastic food, huge servings, great service, excellent value for money

2  Thank lizzylu4