“Beautiful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I go to the school across the road and one lunch time I decided to take a walk over and buy a coffee.
I'm picky with my coffee, it has to be good or I won't drink it.
And I'll tell you, it is the best coffee I have consumed in my life; the staff were so friendly and the atmosphere was so enjoyable.
Definitely returning more often!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Geeeeeeeeeee

“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Four people for lunch, 1 wrong meal, another undercooked. The correct meal arrived after the others had finished eating. Salad had rotten bits on the lettuce. Had to go to the counter to ask for a steak knife and return the butter knife i was given to cut the overlooked, rubbery, tiny, minute steak when medium rare was requested. Waited 40 minutes for the other meals so going there from work for lunch, which we did, is out. While we sat there, another woman took her meal back because it wasn't what she ordered. When we paid the bill and started to leave, the cashier accused us of being short $7 but looked at the till again and said oh sorry, didn't look at it properly. I then told her what a terrible meal I was given which was still on the plate, she said "oh thanks for letting us know". No mention of a discount, money back or even an invitation to come back for another try. Never again.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Robert L
Tumbi Umbi, Australia
“Understaffed and stressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

It was ANZAC Day and I guess there was penny pinching on salaries. The staff had our sympathy but overall this visit left us unimpressed. The most commonly used word was sorry from the staff apologising for wrong orders and lengthy delays. It will be a long time before we venture back there again.

• Visited April 2013
Toukley, Australia
“Down by the river”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

It could be on a lazy, shaded river bank in any country down, a hot, Australian summer day in downtown Wyong(River). Cicadas singing to the point of screaming, the babble of the Wyong River as it trickled down the fish ladder. All of this makes the Old Wyong Milk Factory(OWMF) seem like real country.
This is our second time at Cinnamon beans café so we had some experience up our sleeves. Both times we have come in a medium group of 6-8 people and although our impact may push the service schedule they have always coped with a friendly banta and smile. We order, then leave our table to walk around the eclectic mix of shops and services located in the OWMF. The offer to phone us when our meal is ready adds a nice touch. Make sure you take the short walk to the river, Wyong Shire Council and the OWMF have done a fantastic job.
The food is great, a real cross section of tastes with really fresh salads, wraps, and a few nice surprises. The prices are great. It's a bring your own but leave room to visit the cheese and chocolate craft stores/factories to take home some goodies. The chef is fantastic, great preparation and plating. He pays a friendly visit to your table to check your response.
There is a rumour that they will be opening at night with a liqueur licence early in the new year.
We like to call this our 'new place' to eat!

• Visited December 2012