“Stop over on the way to Melbourne”

Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wyong
Roma
“Stop over on the way to Melbourne”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Our stay was very comfortable, we were upgraded to an apartment which was spacious and well appointed. Televisions in both bedroom and lounge and wonderful flow of hot water in the shower. Reception was very helpful and we dined in the restaurant that night. The restaurant meal was superb and the service was exemplary. Breakfast was good value with great views of the golf course, just wished we could have had time to play golf. A relaxing and enjoyable stopover. The gym was acceptable but a television would have been a great add on.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Daniel P, General Manager at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Hi Lyn,

Thank you for the positive review.

I am glad that you stopped in on your way to Melbourne.

I really appreciate your feedback and I shall share this review with the team to thank them for a job well done.

Dan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Korean first
Figtree, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a lovely relaxing five days. Our room was lovely and clean. The scenery was beautiful overlooking the Golf Course and water. We had a balcony so that we could sit outside and enjoy the view and beautiful weather. Great food, lovely staff!!!!

Room Tip: Our room was very roomy, big bathroom and great view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Regina,

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back at a later date.

Dan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. Rooms were clean and very spacious. On arrival the TV wasn't working had to call reception for help.

The only annoying part of the stay was that it was a bit of a walk to the foyer to have breakfast and attend a wedding. We had to walk across a car park although it wasn't a massive hike but with 2 kids with the freezing cold weather it was just a hassle. The night we attended the rehearsal I drove from my room because I didn't want the my daughter to get sick. If we were to stay there again we would probably go during spring or summer. Never again during winter.

Apart from that, the staff were AMAZING!!! Always helpful and very friendly!

Stayed July 2014
Daniel P, General Manager at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Hi Daphne,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay.

Firstly please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

As General Manager I review and act on all guest feedback and tailor the needs of the business to suit.

If you do decide to return to the region please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may organise your accommodation booking with the best available rate and ensure all facets of your stay are in line with the high standards we strive to deliver.

Once again thank you for your patronage and this valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Daniel Payne
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had arranged a family celebration for 35 people in the Kooindah Room and decided to stay for 2 nights. As usual the staff at the hotel were just fantastic and really could not do enough to help us. We were upgraded to an apartment from the standard room as were two of our guests. The food for the lunch was just perfect and we did not feel pressured at all to vacate, all in all everyone had a great time.
The buffet breakfast in the morning was goo except on both occasions my husband had a funny tummy after eating from the buffet. Interestingly I did on the first day but not on the second as I chose not to eat from the buffet. We will let the hotel know because it is important for them to look into.
We will return to Kooindah Waters and again I reinforce the quality of the staff was amazing.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing out onto the golf course would be my preferred opton.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Pauline K
Daniel P, General Manager at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for the review.

I appreciate your honest assessment of our facilities and the service you were provided. At Mercure Kooindah Waters, our focus is ensuring that our guests are our first and foremost priority and by providing me your honest opinion I am able to identify areas in which we can improve the hotel. Thanks.

I appreciate your patronage, this valuable feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Daniel Payne
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wyong
Crowne Plaza
Kims Beachside Retreat
#1 of 1 in Toowoon Bay
Pullman Magenta Shores Resort
Oaks Waterfront Resort The Entrance

Been to Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast? Share your experiences!