This is a large hotel and I would expect most of you potentially looking would come here for the golf course, ironcially I came here for the pool and tennis courts.
Although it was ust for a short weekend, 1 night with my girlfriend, the place had met all my expectations. The room that I booked was the 'Standard 1 king-size bed with golf course view'. Golf view was not all that spectacular however the room was big, very spacious.
Secure parking (with the room I got) was a plus although I did have a challenge to get the swipe card to scan into the parking lot.
Staff were good, nothing to rave about.
Pro - Golf course, Large property, quiet, well maintained facilities, Pool/spa was clean. Excellent Tennis courts.
Con - expensive breakfast. King Bed was acutally 2 single beds zipped together Covered with Kind size linen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for an ideal venue for a business conference? A relaxing weekend getaway but don’t want to travel too far from Sydney or Newcastle? Or trying to find an ideal venue for your wedding? Whether for business, a function, or a private weekend getaway, you can now find all the facilities, ambiance and luxury you need, just 90 minutes north of the Sydney CBD – at Mercure Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort. Stay at Kooindah waters and enjoy…• Be active. Play golf on our Ross Watson-designed, 18-hole championship standard golf course – or try our private gym or tennis courts. • Relax. Visit our endota day spa with luxurious treatment rooms or our indoor 25m lap pool, leisure pool, spa or sauna. • Indulge. Enjoy a meal at our exclusive Karinya’s Restaurant and Wine Bar overlooking the stunning golf course and wetlands. • Explore. Go wine tasting in the Hunter Valley, just a 40 minute drive, or visit the beaches of the Central Coast in under 30 minutes. Nearby Tuggerah Lake also offers serene picnic spots and a plethora of water sports with kayaks and bicycles for hire. Local National Parks boast a multitude of walking tracks, and the Yarramalong and Dooralong Valleys offer horse riding, kids’ activities, art galleries and charming villages. Accommodation OptionsMercure Kooindah Waters has a variety of Accommodation styles available to our guests from hotel rooms to spacious self-contained apartments - including standard king rooms or one, two and three bedroom self contained apartments. Most rooms offering beautiful views over the golf course with private balconies. Conferences and EventsMercure Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort offer everything you need for a conference or event. There are six indoor function rooms, all with natural light and our Kooindah Ballroom boasts wetland views as well as many various outdoor areas to choose from. Weddings: Mercure Kooindah Waters offer an ideal location to celebrate your wedding and exchange vows, overlooking the glorious golf course and surrounding wetlands. The resort has all the requirements you need for your special day with ceremony and reception venues, dining, accommodation and a day spa all onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast Hotel Wyong
- Mantra Kooindah Waters Hotel