Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast
$112
$100
Lake Front Motel(The Entrance North)
$76
Priceline
El Lago Waters Resort(The Entrance)
$66
$108
$86
Hotels.com
  • Fitness center
Pullman Magenta Shores Resort(Magenta)(Great Value!)
$145
$130
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Ibis Styles The Entrance(The Entrance)(Great Value!)
$74
Sapphire Palms Motel(The Entrance)
$69
Jetty Motel(The Entrance)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
Trip.com
Buccaneer Motel(Long Jetty)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain buildingendota spaindoor lap pooltennis courtsgolf course viewlovely resortbedroom apartmentshort breakbuffet breakfastrelaxing stayking bedno liftstayed for one nightgreat weekendstandard rooman upgradequiet location
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Bathurst
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Excellent facilities, very clean and livable. Didn't supply extra linen for sofa bed when we had indicated that we had 3 people - the room slept 4, but this included a double sofa bed with very thin mattress. Otherwise, an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stayed for 1 night for our anniversary. Location is nice and quiet; on scenic golf-course. Asked for quiet room and it it was. If you want a nice view, be sure to ask for room with view of golf course. Hotel restaurant was excellent...but you do need to book as it can get very busy (we had to eat early to get in) and there is not a lot of other local restaurants.

Only tips I would give them, is (a) that whoever does their chocolate hamper should be advised to leave out the mint chocolate...it taints all the other chocolate products; (b) a bit more guidance on the resort, health-club etc at reception would not go a miss.

Room Tip: If your in the hotel, ask for a golf course view...otherwise its a view of the car park!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Matt A,
I am pleased that you enjoyed your anniversary stay with us and thank you for your feedback.
I have recently reviewed our chocolate gift boxes and sourced local Hunter Valley chocolates with no overpowering flavours! I have also recently introduced a welcome letter and map to be given out at reception detailing all facilities of the resort.
I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Little difficult to find, once you did, the location was great, close to lots of places. BUT the smell in the entrance to the appartment was appalling, and the only way to explain is, the smell was SO BAD it made me want to VOMIT.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded November 3, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for the smell you experienced at the entrance to your apartment building. With the change in weather the rise and fall of the wetlands surrounding the resort results in leaf matter build up causing this smell. The landscaping team endevour to attend to this as a matter of urgency when this occurs.
I hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

I only stayed here for one night but I wish it could of been longer.
The rooms are large, well appointed and clean.
The location is on a beautiful golf course.
I was not impressed with the food at the restaurant but I would not let that stop me from returning.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear auws,
I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the resort. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your thoughts on the food should you wish to contact me directly.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We enjoyed our short getaway in this peaceful location. Accommodation was nicely appointed and very comfortable.
Dining experience was wonderful with beautiful meals and great service. Attention at reception was a bit hit and miss.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded November 3, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your room and dining experience with us. I will be sure to focus on the reception team with regards to their attention to guests.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the resort in the near future.