Inn at Jim Thorpe
Mountain View Suites(Jim Thorpe)(Great Value!)
$155
Hill Home Forge(Jim Thorpe)
$155
$159
Hampton.com
Mahoning Inn(Lehighton)(Great Value!)
$115
$85
$109
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
$55
$50
Agoda.com
$102
HIExpress.com
$74
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$99
Priceline
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssecond floor balconybroadway grillemini suitebreakfast vouchersper personattached restaurantcharming townnew orleans stylecookiesmain buildingmy husband and istaff was very friendly and helpfulhotel restaurantmaster suitenice balconyoff seasongas fireplace
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Very spacious room for standard size- staff were pleasant- the voucher for the restaurant was much nicer than any hotel breakfast- nicer than staying in a chain hotel-relaxing stay- only issue was when we stopped at the bar on our first night no one acknowledged us and we eventually left-staff there seemed preoccupied but both days during breakfast the staff were awesome

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Mraz21
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I loved this Inn and would stay there again in a heart beat. We stayed 3 nights in 2 different rooms. both rooms were roomy with nice bathrooms and comfortable furnishings. Cable TV, air and WiFi. We love to stay in historic Inns but I have never seen one that kept the charm and historic feel along with offering the modern conveniences. There is a bar and restaurant attached and a great second floor balcony fully roofed with wicker chairs and tables, games and books available for borrowing. The front desk was very helpful and you got a 7.00 per person voucher for breakfast in the restaurant per person. The food there was good and you could get it to take out but the service was a bit slow and reservations were recommended. Parking was free but not enough. On weekends they had a couple of other lots a block away.

Room Tip: I enjoyed having windows facing the street.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SDeuker
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the Inn. I could not think of a better place to spend a few days. The town is amazing. I have lived nearby all my 63 years and never stayed intown. The food was good and the beer selection good as well We will be back for sure. All we can really say is ALL GOOD, go there and enjoy!:-)

Room Tip: Great breakfast
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We only stayed one night but their website and e-mail after I made reservations makes everything very clear. Streets are narrow, parking limited, they send you are parking pass! The building is well kept for an old building. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was nicely decorated.
We could hear some of the Thursday evening entertainment but it was done by 9 pm or so. I also discovered one of our windows was partially open at the top so I closed that.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Our June trip to JT was fantastic. This time we came with friends. We were upgraded to a small suite to make room for a lot of girl scouts. Whirlpool tub was nice! Too bad the gas fireplace was turned off....
We spent a lot of time both days on the second floor balcony watching the people and having some wine.
My wife's favorite thing about the Inn is how clean it is.
My only negative was we didn't get any cookies when checked in though our friends did....!
:-)

Room Tip: choose a room in the front of the hotel. If you don't like ghosts be sure and mention it...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple