Inn at Jim Thorpe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mahoning Inn(Lehighton)
Sunny Rest Lodge(Palmerton)
  • Pool
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Pine's Motel(Tamaqua)
View Hotel
All reviewsmini suitesecond floor balconybreakfast vouchersbroadway grilleper personattached restaurantnew orleans stylecookiesmain buildingmy husband and istaff was very friendly and helpfulmaster suitelimited parkingnice balconymid weekin towngas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Even though I live less than an hour away, I love Jim Thorpe. The Inn at Jim Thorpe is a renovated Victorian, "New Orleans" style hotel. 4 floors, has an elevator, is nicely appointed period pieces. My room had a jacuzzi and full bath as well. Skylights with shades, fire place, flat screen TV, king size bed, and a DVD player. (Room 319)
I love this kind of hotel with great accommodations. The lobby is connected to a very good restaurant, Broadway Gille & Pub, that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is also a pub, a large pub. Check out; http://www.innjt.com

2  Thank Chasboman
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We did a girls weekend trip to Jim Thorpe and had a great time staying at The Inn at Jim Thorpe, which included a continental breakfast in our package. It was reasonable, the room was large and comfortable and you are RIGHT in the middle of the "action" - on the town's busiest street. Plus, it has a lovely little pub downstairs. Just enjoyed it very much!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank muszekfan
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Jim Thorpe the first weekend in Novemeber for the Wine Lovers Weekend Package. I was very pleased with the ambiance and character that the Inn had. It's a very old building but updated and it is beautiful. They have a pub/restaurant attached which is very convenient. The wrap around deck is great, I can imagine in the summer it would be very nice to sit out there. It was chilly the weekend we went so we didn't stay out there long. The room was very nice, we had the deluxe room with the king bed and fridge. Comfy bed and a really big room. There was even a kuerig one-cup coffee maker which was a very pleasant surprise (: There was a dvd player and we actually went across the street to the record store and bought the movie 'the molly maguires' to watch on Friday night before we ventured out on Saturday to learn some history lol. Did I mention, they gave us cookies when we checked in? All in all, a wonderful trip and we cant wait to go back. Worth mentioning is the Country store that sells DELICIOUS pickles, the 13th moon soap store and Crave at 66 restaurant was absolutely wonderful and all in walking distance of the Inn. Enjoy!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MM1114
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had dinner and breakfast in the hotel. It was very good. Our room was very pretty and comfortable. We had a Mimi suite which included a fireplace and whirlpool. Even though the hotel is old, it has every modern convenience that a new hotel has. It has many wonderful pictures hanging along the halls if the inn of days gone by. The balcony gave us a feeling of some hotel in New Orleans. My brother has a house about 10 minutes away and he came to have dinner with us. The girl at the desk was so nice and personable when my brother arrived to meet us. She said "yes, they are in. Go right up". It was a very nice experience.. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this in for a long weekend getaway. Old building with a lot of upgrades. Our room was narrow but very long. Extremely comfortable and homey! Staff was very friendly and helpful. The prices are very reasonable...mid week specials especially. We will definately be back!

• Stayed: January 2013