“Decent food, mediocre service”

Dom N Ali Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Went here on a Saturday evening. It was busy, but we were able to get right in. The dining room we were in contained some household items like cleaning supplies and golf clubs in one corner which was a little off-putting. Our server seemed to be having a bad evening and was not very friendly. When we asked her a question about the menu, it seemed like we were bothering her. She also seemed upset about splitting the check for us. Our food was pretty good, not great but it took a long time to come out. Our kids ordered pizza and our food came out well before the pizza, which is tough on small children. Not sure we would return.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

My friends and I stopped here for dinner before a concert at Penns' Peak and were dlightfully suprised at the quality of their food. Fun dinner, we sat at a round table, and everyone was satisfied.This place is a ways out of town but a good place at a good price.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation. Then I read the bad reviews. I wanted to change my mind. But everywhere else was booked. I’m glad we gave it a chance. Service wasn’t slow at all! And our waitress was a riot! They gave every woman a rose for mother’s day. Great specials. I read so many complaints about the steak. My filet was cooked perfectly. My meat was tender and flavored well. My husbands shrimp and scallop Alfredo was delish. Bread was great! Price was expensive. But right for what we got! We will come again.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

Have passed by time after time going into Jim Thorpe - couldn't park so we turned around and decided to try Dom N Ali's. Great selection, nice people, good food, will be back

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Ordered take out for Christmas and Easter. Everything was perfectly prepared and delicious. Dine in where the staff is effiecient and polite. Worth a try!