“Lobster Ravioli with vodka sauce”

Dom N Ali Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Oh My Goodness! I tried the lobster ravioli with vodka sauce for the first time. It was out of this world. Ranks right up there with the Dom N Ali crab sauce. It comes with a really nice salad and a great sesame bread and dipping seasonings.We really like this place. And it was just remodeled. You cannot believe the difference. It looked nice inside before, and now the entrances are remodeled as well. Quite inviting.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I liked their food and services very much. Sea food is delicious.... I'll looking forward to come back again

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Food was excellent, not too greasy, very light and excellent quality. We tried captains choice (salmon with shrimp over rice).

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner. A friend and I shared pasta with vodka sauce n chicken . Delicious. Sat at the bar for the Preakness. Catching up was great. I happen to like Woodbridge Chardonny but it's not for everyone. Our go to place lately. Staff great. Food consistently delicious. We go here at least once a week.

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Excellent choice for lunch or dinner. Extensive menu with everything from apps to dinners and desserts. Fun bar area with high top tables and a more low-key dining room.