“Great Schnitzel”

Dom N Ali Steaks and Seafood
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Jim Thorpe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Great Schnitzel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We ate there with another couple whose hospitality we were enjoying. The service was good. The food was tasty all around and the prices did not break the budget.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Odojoe

Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
“cozy place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

me and my wife stopped in for a quick bite to eat and a cold beer, food was good, service was fast place was clean, pino the owner stopped to say hi. first time there, they made us feel at home, will go back, they say mother black bear and cub out back sometimes. plenty of parking off 903.

• Visited November 2013
Monroe, Connecticut
“OK Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

On our first night in Jim Thorpe the family and stopped in for dinner. Food was OK. Ambiance was lacking. Service was pleasant.

Visited August 2013
Vineland, New Jersey
“Worth while stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I usually frequent this place in the spring when I go fishing. My son when asked where do you want to go eat, it is always Dom N Ali. Good home style cooking and portions. Staff and service is really good. Will be back again.

• Visited April 2013
“A little disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I apologize for writing this review so late but this is the first time I have had a chance. I use to dine in and take out here occasionally because it is close to home but have not been back since march. With every visit I became more and more disappointed. From the pizza crust being under cooked to entrees being to oily for my liking. On a positive note there burgers are pretty good. Once while sitting in the dining room my family and I were able to hear what sounded to be a very heated family dispute I have two small children and the language they used was very uniproprate. So we gave it a try again but in the bar area, this time the service was slower then molasses. Their take out isnt much better either I was told my order would be done in 20 minutes and an hour and a half later I went home with undercooked pizza and the rest of my food was cold. I hope for the sake of the resturate things have gotten better...

• Visited March 2013